Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wedding Dress  (Read 4133 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Wedding Dress
« on: April 18, 2004, 06:59:47 pm »

While innocently driving down a street near my house I passed a shop and what I saw through the glass so astounded me I had toto stop and take a picture.  Now you too can look and be astounded.



Maybe you didn't notice...



Here's a closer look.





Astounded I say.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Wedding Dress
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2004, 07:04:59 pm »

What?  Brides can't be patriotic?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Wedding Dress
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2004, 09:52:59 pm »

Only in Texas.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

V-Adore

  • Guest
Wedding Dress
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2004, 12:06:33 am »

Look, you just know someone is going to want to get married on July 4th. When they do... that dress will be there.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Wedding Dress
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2004, 12:09:04 am »

Oh lord.  That makes me glad to be Canadian.
Logged
goose means greedy

V-Adore

  • Guest
Wedding Dress
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2004, 12:32:13 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Oh lord.  That makes me glad to be Canadian.

See, now I want to be married in a Canadian-flag dress. Big red stripes down the sides, and the maple leaf to add bosom interest!

... Look, it's no stupider than the women who get married in dresses with giant bows on the butts. Or at least it's a healthier stupid.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Wedding Dress
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2004, 01:02:23 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
... Big red stripes down the sides...


That would definitely make the dress go very fast.
Logged
goose means greedy

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Wedding Dress
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2004, 01:58:55 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "andalucia"
Oh lord.  That makes me glad to be Canadian.

See, now I want to be married in a Canadian-flag dress. Big red stripes down the sides, and the maple leaf to add bosom interest!

... Look, it's no stupider than the women who get married in dresses with giant bows on the butts. Or at least it's a healthier stupid.


You gotta marry a guy who comes with 'bosom interest' factory installed. You just gotta.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Wedding Dress
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2004, 02:10:58 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"

You gotta marry a guy who comes with 'bosom interest' factory installed. You just gotta.

I have significant doubts that this is going to be any kind of problem at all.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Wedding Dress
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2004, 02:23:48 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Quote from: "andalucia"
Oh lord.  That makes me glad to be Canadian.

See, now I want to be married in a Canadian-flag dress. Big red stripes down the sides, and the maple leaf to add bosom interest!

... Look, it's no stupider than the women who get married in dresses with giant bows on the butts. Or at least it's a healthier stupid.

But the giant bow on the butt adds bottom interest.

(I don't need to add bottom interest; I have a lot of bottom interest built-in.)
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

V-Adore

  • Guest
Wedding Dress
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2004, 02:30:56 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"

But the giant bow on the butt adds bottom interest.

In theory. In practice, it really just seems to add a giant bow on the butt. (Of course, I don't precisely have what you might call bottom interest, so caveat emptor.)

Quote
(I don't need to add bottom interest; I have a lot of bottom interest built-in.)

More power to you, man. More power to you.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Wedding Dress
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2004, 07:09:48 pm »

I am about to be the maid of honour in my bestfriend's wedding, and she directed me to this wonderful site:

This one's a prom dress, but there are lots of bad wedding dresses too.
http://www.uglydress.com/pregpromdres.html
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Wedding Dress
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2004, 08:46:59 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
In theory.  In practice, it really just seems to add a giant bow on the butt. (Of course, I don't precisely have what you might call bottom interest, so caveat emptor.).


Best retort, and weirdest usage of caveat emptor ever.
Logged
goose means greedy

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Wedding Dress
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2004, 02:14:52 am »

Quote from: "side_show"
Most Misguided Prom Dress Ever


Had I known that taking those pictures would lead to this I would have kept on driving.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Wedding Dress
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2004, 02:31:35 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
In theory.  In practice, it really just seems to add a giant bow on the butt. (Of course, I don't precisely have what you might call bottom interest, so caveat emptor.).


Best retort, and weirdest usage of caveat emptor ever.

Well, I was looking for a more appropriate bit of dog-Latin, but I couldn't make "caveat butt-ogler" into anything actually funny. Que sera sera.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up