Quite true, Paul - I had initially assumed that this was just something from Bozack's fevered mind; something that just sounded naughty.
Haha, OH NO! The Rusty Trombone lives and breathes, like the Abraham Lincoln! The Swedish Fire-Breathing Dragon! The Swedish Rodeo! The Cleveland Steamer! The Roman Shower! The Dirty Sanchez! The Floopy! The Dutch Oven! The Tony Danza! You'd usually have to go to high school to learn about all of these, but I can teach you RIGHT NOW!
EDIT: Wow, I really AM Todd.
Wait just a minute - the Dutch Oven? That ain't in the same league as my reading of the Rusty Trombone. Also, the Rusty Trombone shouldn't actually be what the definitions I saw say it is, but I won't get into detail about that. Incidentally, of those ten items, how many have
you performed? And have you ever performed more than one on the same person, or does the performance of one pretty much ensure the end of the relationship?