Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Men and Women.  (Read 9805 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Men and Women.
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2004, 12:19:21 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"

My husband has a large c*ck!



But, compared to what?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Men and Women.
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2004, 02:16:30 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
My husband has a large c*ck!

I don't have anything to add here, I just felt like quoting this since everyone else is having so much fun with it. Also, my money is always on the simple, strangely compelling, and yet somehow horrifying "boy-part".

Also, I think that whenever anyone responds to either Pedro or JL in the future, they should be required to start the post with the above quote.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

V-Adore

  • Guest
Men and Women.
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2004, 02:20:45 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
My husband has a large c*ck!

Thing I feel this thread, and particularly Pedro, should know:

I have spent all of today with "The Boy With The Arab Strap" in my head, except with "Carnal Stump" substituted for "Arab Strap." All day.

"dum dum dum... she was laid on her back with the boy with the carnal stump... with the boy from the caarnal stuump..."

(EDIT: Fixed now.)
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Men and Women.
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2004, 02:26:53 pm »

Your post would have been much more effective with
Quote from: "jldunston"
My husband has a large c*ck!
in it somewhere.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

V-Adore

  • Guest
Men and Women.
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2004, 02:55:21 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
Your post would have been much more effective with
Quote from: "jldunston"
My husband has a large c*ck!
in it somewhere.

Your wish is my command, o Brush of Nabu.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Men and Women.
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2004, 03:22:26 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "jldunston"

My husband has a large c*ck!



But, compared to what?


Pedro has the biggest wang of anybody I've ever had sex with.  

And that's the truth.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Men and Women.
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2004, 03:50:03 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "jldunston"

My husband has a large c*ck!



But, compared to what?


Pedro has the biggest wang of anybody I've ever had sex with.  

And that's the truth.

But size doesn't count, right?

Right?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Men and Women.
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2004, 04:05:31 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"

But size doesn't count, right? Right?


It's not the size of the c*ck.  It's the depth of the pu$$y.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Men and Women.
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2004, 04:09:23 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "jldunston"

My husband has a large c*ck!



But, compared to what?


Pedro has the biggest wang of anybody I've ever had sex with.  

And that's the truth.


Heh. I guess when you put it that way...

Of course, by that definition, he'd also have the smallest wang of anybody you'd had sex with, no?

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Men and Women.
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2004, 04:31:10 pm »

Wow. And I thought my last post was offensive.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Men and Women.
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2004, 04:35:49 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "jldunston"
Pedro has the biggest wang of anybody I've ever had sex with.  

And that's the truth.

Heh. I guess when you put it that way...

Of course, by that definition, he'd also have the smallest wang of anybody you'd had sex with, no?

This is like that whole World's Shorest Tall Man thing in the Phantom Tollbooth.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Men and Women.
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2004, 05:09:33 pm »

I'm waiting for Pedro to post a haiku about JLD's pu$$y now. Or for this conversation to shut the hell up already. Preferably the latter.

[/curmudgeon]
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Men and Women.
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2004, 08:24:01 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Hey, weren't you the one who was prevented from going into detail about a certain piercing a while back?

That was MY c*ck. I'm perfectly cool with MY c*ck; we're quite close friends.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Men and Women.
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2004, 09:27:18 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "jldunston"
Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "jldunston"

My husband has a large c*ck!



But, compared to what?


Pedro has the biggest wang of anybody I've ever had sex with.  

And that's the truth.


Heh. I guess when you put it that way...

Of course, by that definition, he'd also have the smallest wang of anybody you'd had sex with, no?


We choose not to think of it in that context.  It's much better for our marriage that way.

[Edit: When I told Pedro I was going to post this, he said, "I'm going to tell everybody you used to be a ho."]
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Men and Women.
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2004, 09:31:31 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
[Edit: When I told Pedro I was going to post this, he said, "I'm going to tell everybody you used to be a ho."]


We knew that already.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up