Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: hot bloody fat - 20th may  (Read 7951 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

llimllib

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
hot bloody fat - 20th may
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2004, 04:56:15 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
This strip does emote a feeling, something like Van Gogh's 'Cafe at Night'. You totally want to just pull up a chair.

or roll up in a roller coaster car with a horn that says "I'm a big fag" and plays music.
Logged
Peace.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
hot bloody fat - 20th may
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2004, 08:13:24 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
And there'd be these theatre-type things with floor shows by Animalicious and Nightlife Mingus and Robert Johnson.


Don't forget Blood Beagle. Or Sex Funeral. One dollar for a shot of scope, anyone?
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
hot bloody fat - 20th may
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2004, 08:15:07 pm »

Of course, the *****s would have to dress up like former Presidents. Lie Bot would be Nixon, Vlad would be Clinton, Andy would be Coolige and Chucklebot would be, um, Carter, I guess.
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
hot bloody fat - 20th may
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2004, 08:41:47 pm »

Quote from: "Mantonio"
Of course, the *****s would have to dress up like former Presidents. Lie Bot would be Nixon, Vlad would be Clinton, Andy would be Coolige and Chucklebot would be, um, Carter, I guess.


Taft.  For heaven's sake, Chucklebot would be William Howard TAFT.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
hot bloody fat - 20th may
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2004, 08:47:05 pm »

Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
Quote from: "Mantonio"
Of course, the *****s would have to dress up like former Presidents. Lie Bot would be Nixon, Vlad would be Clinton, Andy would be Coolige and Chucklebot would be, um, Carter, I guess.


Taft.  For heaven's sake, Chucklebot would be William Howard TAFT.


/smacks head.  

Of COURSE!  After all, Taft makes me chuckle.  Taft makes all of us chuckle.  Plus, Chucklebot's pretty damn fat.  How does a ***** get fat, btw?
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
hot bloody fat - 20th may
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2004, 09:01:47 pm »

Quote from: "Mantonio"
How does a robot get fat, btw?


A great question!  Little known fact: robots get fat by masturbating.

It's true.  I read it on Snopes.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
hot bloody fat - 20th may
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2004, 09:35:25 pm »

Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"

A great question!  Little known fact: robots get fat by masturbating.


Wow.....I don't...I don't know what to say. Pedro, YOU. ARE. RAD.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

V-Adore

  • Guest
hot bloody fat - 20th may
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2004, 01:08:15 am »

I would make Chucklebot Buchanan, myself. He was probably gay, and he's definitely laughabe.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
hot bloody fat - 20th may
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2004, 09:09:33 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I would make Chucklebot Buchanan, myself. He was probably gay, and he's definitely laughabe.


Butt! Butt! Chucklebot's all loveable and stuff.  Old James Buchanan, on the other hand, was a pretty loathsome fellow, what being all weak-kneed against those southron secessionists and all.
Logged

revdj

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 102
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dougshaw.com
hot bloody fat - 20th may
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2004, 01:40:00 pm »

I was slightly disturbed that Roast Beef wasn't in the middle.

It makes my T-Shirt obsolite.
Logged

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
hot bloody fat - 20th may
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2004, 06:07:57 pm »

All I'm saying is that I hope one of my non-Achewood-reading friends (which, sadly, is most of them) hits me with a mom joke sometime in the near future, cause I'm just going to cold bust out with the hot bloody fat.

You know what I'm saying?

I showed this cartoon to my wife. She didn't understand why I thought it was so funny.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up