Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Dangermoose

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13
1
The only thing I got a problem with is, did Onstad actually take money from people and not deliver the product they paid for?

The rest of it is just being a precious artist.  Fine.  But that there is the dick move, if it happened.  Did it?

2
Achewood / Re: 2001-10-03- One minute!
« on: March 25, 2011, 09:54:38 pm »
What is it with men about not being able to do a normal household chore without some kind of outside entertainment? Pedro watches/listens to The Daily Show while he watches the dishes. Colbert, too, if it's a heavy pots-and-pans night.

All I do is drink beer and ruminate on all the clever things I should have said to people all day.

3
Hey wait remember when Ray was raising his nephew?

4
Achewood / Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« on: February 12, 2011, 12:25:58 am »
This might well be Todd for all we know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ikH9ZRcF2Q

5
Achewood / Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« on: February 08, 2011, 06:20:15 pm »
Just as men have nipples, does there come a time for fanfic?

I really hope not, but I ask questions.

6
Achewood / Re: 2011-01-05: Catch me up, please
« on: January 26, 2011, 06:41:10 pm »
I hope Onstad is enjoying his silent period as much as Miles did, but somehow I doubt it.

7
Achewood / Re: 2011-01-05: Catch me up, please
« on: January 08, 2011, 07:48:36 am »
Maybe he's busy working a couple of days a week in a coffee shop and really getting his band going.
CORRECT

8
Achewood / Re: 2011-01-05: Catch me up, please
« on: January 07, 2011, 05:27:11 pm »
Fancy California boy moves to Oregon, meets the eight-hour-long rainy day for the first time, gets depression.

He'll adjust.

9
Achewood / Re: Bappita Bappita Bappita - 12/2/10
« on: December 03, 2010, 12:32:25 am »
I almost hit my monitor, thought it was on the fritz, but no, that is a new strip there, huh?

Man, am I at the age of Inner Transition, too?  I no wanna be a Patient Example!

10
Achewood / Re: Watch _this_ video of a c*ck - 5 Nov 2010
« on: November 05, 2010, 11:26:12 pm »
Oh man does this mean I'm right?

11
Achewood / Re: supporters of onstrad
« on: November 05, 2010, 11:22:35 pm »
A strip!  A very palpable strip!

12
Achewood / Re: supporters of onstrad
« on: November 05, 2010, 09:47:49 pm »
What I worry about is that Arrosto Beef is more than a little autobiographical, and right now Onstad can't even bite down on toast.

If I live in the same state do I have a moral obligation to go check on him?

13
Achewood / Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« on: October 29, 2010, 03:44:16 pm »
FanFic alert in Touamb Sector 1!

14
Achewood / Re: Wanking Around, Wondering...
« on: October 28, 2010, 10:38:07 pm »
Code: [Select]

Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Mth Avg Ann Tot
2001 23 22 21 22.0 66
2002 22 19 21 21 21 18 13 17 15 21 18 15 18.4 221
2003 18 17 21 19 19 19 16 16 19 23 15 23 18.8 225
2004 22 17 23 19 20 21 20 19 14 20 20 17 19.3 232
2005 18 19 19 17 15 17 18 19 17 19 18 14 17.5 210
2006 17 16 16 14 17 15 15 16 17 18 16 14 15.9 191
2007 18 16 19 18 19 18 18 16 14 18 16 16 17.2 206
2008 12 13 16 18 16 15 15 13 12 10 7 7 12.8 154
2009 2 10 11 11 9 9 10 10 9 8 5 9 8.6 103
2010 7 5 8 9 9 6 4 3 3 1 5.5 55

Just thought I'd update the sorry ass state of affairs.

Wow.  But is anybody out there asperger's/unemployed enough to put in work on looking at this at a per-panel level?  Not me.  (I'm not.) 

But just sayin', he has been making really long ones last couple years.

15
Achewood / Re: supporters of onstrad
« on: October 20, 2010, 01:20:35 am »
No, on his profile.  On your profile, Mr. Death Ray.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13