Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - greenkoolayd

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 182
1
fuck*ng hipster.

you mean like, youre into pube dreads?

2
Wild Card / Re: Oh no you dint!
« on: April 21, 2014, 03:14:04 pm »
pepper snobbery, or pepper preference?

3
Arts & Entertainment / Re: What are you listening to?
« on: April 18, 2014, 09:45:39 pm »
let me teach you how to eat-reverend horton heat

the video gives me a psychobilly freakout in my #####.

4
Arts & Entertainment / Re: What are you listening to?
« on: April 04, 2014, 03:17:51 pm »
leather jacket-joyce manor

this is punk rock and its energetic, but its not upbeat.

5
Arts & Entertainment / Re: What are you listening to?
« on: April 04, 2014, 05:30:27 am »
say hey(i love you)-michael franti & spearhead


6
Science & Nature / Re: Aminals
« on: March 26, 2014, 06:28:01 pm »
Bunnies must be smarter than we give them credit for.

thats why we (used to)eat them, to gain their knowledge.

7
Achewood / Re: lady-arms.com - March 18 2014
« on: March 18, 2014, 04:53:59 pm »
I hope I'm wrong, but I think we may have seen the last of Mr. Ash.

if thats all it took to get him to leave then he wouldnt have lasted long here anyway.

8
Wild Card / Re: Oh no you dint!
« on: March 14, 2014, 06:09:10 pm »
If I recall correctly he was actually there in the first place to set up a deal to launder cartel money.

did i miss something?  holy carp!

9
Wild Card / Re: Oh no you dint!
« on: March 11, 2014, 03:43:45 pm »
Gaah, Ash has a face!

he looks exactly like one would think he does.

10
Arts & Entertainment / Re: "Normcore"
« on: March 01, 2014, 03:44:50 pm »
the internet always makes a big deal out of "trends", but i never see legit fancy or fashion-y people in my day-to-day life.  occasionally when im in actual portland running errands/having a date with my wife.

11
its like the diary of that character from Into the Wild.  Only manic and nerdy, instead of hippy-ish.

12
or, he is playing an elaborate prank...

13
Not Daisy Owl / John Cambell(pictures for sad children) has lost his mind
« on: February 28, 2014, 05:23:07 pm »
his latest kickstarter update

a gem: "I shipped about 75% of kickstarter rewards to backers. I will not be shipping any more. I will not be issuing any refunds. For every message I receive about this book through e-mail, social media or any other means, I will burn another book."

14
Wild Card / Re: Oh no you dint!
« on: February 25, 2014, 02:55:52 am »
in an interview, dave grohl said that he wears japanese blue jeans because they apparently are cut to fit japanese dudes, as opposed to lardy ol' fat-assed american dudes.

15
Sports & Leisure / Re: clickety crack
« on: February 23, 2014, 04:31:40 pm »
sesame street fighter

an educational fighting game is a neat concept

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 182