Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - TedStriker

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
1
Achewood / Re: June 8 2010 Everything is possible in a nice van :)
« on: June 09, 2010, 04:28:44 pm »
I love the waitress.  She sees T in the van, sees what's going down with Nathan, and crumples.  No hasty call to the cops.  She's already living with the shame of not having said anything, even as she says nothing.

2
Achewood / Re: May 31st, 2010 - " --leave"
« on: June 03, 2010, 09:45:36 pm »
This is very disturbing.

And poor Phillippe is on his way home.

Fantastic point.  What of the rosemary-garlic shrimp?  WHO WILL THINK OF THE SHRIMP!

3
Achewood / Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
« on: May 28, 2010, 07:37:21 pm »

also, i have fond childhood memories of the :) face pancake deal-a-majig at IHOP.  i havent been to one since before the age of 10 and ive been dying for it recently.  if i want dennys, id probably go to some other dumb place, like tgi fridays, or ruby tuesdays, or zebra foxtrot april fools day.

Be careful what you wish for.

4
Achewood / Re: 05/26/2010 - SNIFFFFF
« on: May 26, 2010, 02:29:17 pm »
This is going to be a bloody night at Denny's.  Moreso than usual, in fact.

5
Achewood / Re: I want this to be like high school - 9th May '10
« on: May 10, 2010, 02:05:42 pm »
I shudder to think of what Nice Pete would do if he thought you were asleep.  Best to get your pantless ass out of bed and at least understand what happens so that you can explain it in therapy later.

6
Achewood / Re: April 22, 2010 - Eet pees you off but good, oui?
« on: April 23, 2010, 04:21:27 pm »
Okay, reading this strip while streaming the new National album at the NYT is going to put me in a day long funk.  I need a cigarette.  I never need a cigarette.

7
Achewood / Re: Jersey Splash-Casters: 2010-04-15
« on: April 15, 2010, 05:10:47 pm »
I could completely go for chocolate chip pancakes and bacon right now.  Straight up served on a faded plastic M.A.S.K. plate from Burger King.  Short glass of milk.

Not sure how the lunch room at work would react to that, though.

8
Achewood / Re: April 13, 2010 - *KLIK*
« on: April 13, 2010, 01:12:21 pm »
The Terminotter is an ottermaton that is otterly ruthless. It is programed for mindless slotter and if you see one, you otter run in the other direction.

You otter get a can for that kind of effort.

9
Achewood / Re: I can see the hot pork chops on 'em now - 4-06-10
« on: April 06, 2010, 02:33:25 pm »
I haven't been filled with simultaneous dread and hope like this since the first time I kissed my now-wife.  I love when Onstad sets a scene at night.

10
Achewood / Re: THIS PLANE IS FUCKED! (March 12, 2010)
« on: March 12, 2010, 02:35:27 pm »
This is indeed the most Fuck You of Fridays.

11
Achewood / Re: 22nd February 2010 - I Sit At The Table kid's magazine
« on: February 23, 2010, 01:13:41 am »
Little Massive Man is getting some Beef-style Worry Work biceps.

Also, at another time in this strip's history, this arc would encorporate some Little Nephew jealousy and accompanying Ray guilt and/or yelling. Amirite?

12
Wild Card / Re: Twenty questions guy
« on: February 02, 2010, 08:26:06 pm »
It got:

Craig Biggio
Flannery O'Connor

It choked on:

Makoto Fujimura
Derek Webb

13
People & Places / Re: well, in MY day.......
« on: February 02, 2010, 02:22:41 pm »
Wait, I'm still trying to read My Cat Likes 40 Hide In Boxes.

14
Achewood / Whiny Vassar Midget Minute - Feb 2, 2010
« on: February 02, 2010, 02:16:25 pm »
A seven dollar potato?   Outrageous!

Ray wakes up in the morning and kicks hundred thousand dollar ideas out of bed.  Only millions for this cat.

15
Daisy Owl / Re: Jan 31, 2010 - Vigilante style
« on: February 01, 2010, 03:54:02 pm »
Space police about to get rolled, straight up Bear and Owl style.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11