Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - evan

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
1
Achewood / Re: I thought April Fools was in April?
« on: February 27, 2013, 07:26:39 am »
How about Tim Heidecker for Roast Beef? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QK3kq7Ogpo

2
Achewood / Re: I thought April Fools was in April?
« on: February 25, 2013, 07:49:55 am »
I don't know how I feel about the weird cel-shaded animation, but the Godfather Of Souls dance looked pretty good.

It's improved since the first draft: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbUdU8Q0nAo

3
Achewood / Re: May I Use Your Death -- August 6, 2009
« on: August 07, 2009, 03:51:51 am »
not sure it's going to be a theatrical production of beef's death.

4
Achewood / Re: Thinking about getting an Achewood tattoo
« on: September 05, 2008, 11:43:22 pm »
Cartilage Head doing his thing

5
Achewood / Re: March 21, 2008 - God, she's not at all what I wanted...
« on: March 21, 2008, 03:24:36 pm »
A chickenhead joke might be more appropriate.

6
Achewood / Re: 3 Jan 2008 - He's a hackable dude for sure
« on: January 04, 2008, 09:26:24 pm »
(I didn't make this) http://youtube.com/watch?v=BTLKHrqdedg (NSFW)

7
Achewood / Re: 28th September 2007 - You should drink liquids
« on: September 28, 2007, 06:18:15 am »
I have to disagree with Todd's assertion in the last panel (that people are laughing)

8
Achewood / Re: quick question re: poster sale
« on: August 02, 2007, 03:43:07 pm »
they can gaze at them fondly while enjoying themselves?
Don't you mean gaze at them enjoyingly while fondling themselves?

9
I'm pretty sure mr. bear is just scamming Ray out of $600.

10
Achewood / Re: June 5th 2007 - a hand-flavor Frappuccino
« on: June 05, 2007, 07:18:51 pm »
"sweetie, I'm sorry, but Bobby is pulling your leg. He would never get married."
damn that's cold.

11
Achewood / Re: 6.04.07 - lure me out with a rubber Kid Rock CD
« on: June 04, 2007, 04:41:53 pm »
Jewelry stores will take anyone's money, they don't care about the relative classiness of the person.

Is the last panel actually happening or is it just an idea Roast Beef has?

12
Roast Beef has a sign on his pod that says ROAST BEEF.

13
Achewood / Re: March 21, 2007 - give... me... thaaaaat!
« on: March 21, 2007, 06:34:09 am »
HOT PICK! is hilarious.

14
Achewood / Re: achewood town newsletter
« on: January 31, 2007, 08:32:53 pm »
Here's the newsletter for those of you who've never bought anything (For shame!)

http://view.exacttarget.com/?ffcb10-fe891d7673610c7e74-fdff10757067047e74107371-ff001671706205

Note the impressive serial code that no doubt tracks everything that happens to this link, be sure to click it a bunch and buy several items through it so that the exacttarget.com computers think I'm an easy mark.

15
Achewood / Re: The Story Of Molly Sanders. January 23, 2007.
« on: January 23, 2007, 02:00:08 pm »
Hella impressed by the connection but still cross that thread title is from that strip and not this one, can't decide what to think and start to get headache.

As jough mentions it's the alt-text from today's strip, but I probably would have used the same title regardless.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11