Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood If Twain were alive today, he would guffaw despite his benevolent befuddlement.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: March 21, 2007 - give... me... thaaaaat!  (Read 19361 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
March 21, 2007 - give... me... thaaaaat!
« on: March 21, 2007, 05:35:40 am »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=03212007

I am not completely sure about this but I think "Brad: Party of One" is about a dude looking into a mirror and pleasuring himself to the sight of his own butthole. This is what my imagination tells me.

Have I mentioned that I don't think in pictures?

Thank Christ I only think in text and sounds.

Thank Christ on God Mountain.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: March 21, 2007 - give... me... thaaaaat!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 05:40:24 am »

egh. I don't "get it." Onstad is just breaking all the rules of comics, you know? Don't pretend you "get" this, people-- there's nothing to get.


...really though, I am ambivalent. But Onstad has surprised me before.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: March 21, 2007 - give... me... thaaaaat!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 05:43:09 am »

As an aside, the choice of this thread's title was a photo finish.

"Josh Rents A Wimp" would've been almost equally acceptable.

"give... me... thaaaaat!" only won because it is more fun to imagine what it would actually sound like.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2007 - give... me... thaaaaat!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 05:44:00 am »

Part of me wonders how gay men would be interested in this prototype, and part of me doesn't want to think about it too much.

But really, how would they know?

...are there meetings?  Am I just missing the postings on the community center board?
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2007 - give... me... thaaaaat!
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 05:46:51 am »

I think "I just decided this" makes the cartoon. "I just decided this" perfectly describes a whole category of Ray strips.

Ray Smuckles: He gets things done.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: March 21, 2007 - give... me... thaaaaat!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 05:47:06 am »

Quote from: Lister
But really, how would they know?

...are there meetings?  Am I just missing the postings on the community center board?

Gays exchange information encoded into the protein sequences of their semen.

This does not work for straights or lesbians because there is not a mutual exchange of long protein strands in straights and none at all with lesbians. They pass secret messages with their wangs.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: March 21, 2007 - give... me... thaaaaat!
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2007, 06:10:12 am »

I would rent "Great, Great, Great!" just for the dog on the cover if I didn't know it was porn, because that dog looks so happy.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2007 - give... me... thaaaaat!
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 06:17:50 am »

Happy?  It looks like it's having a seizure.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: March 21, 2007 - give... me... thaaaaat!
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 06:20:14 am »

What might have happened (but probably won't since I am posting it) is that the series would have been released and Phillipe would inadvertantly rent gay porn.  True story:

Dude I know taped some porno on a VHS and labeled it "Yu-Gi-Oh" as a disguise.  His six year old brother popped in the tape and played it in front of the whole family.  Classic move.

Anyway, a bunch of years later, and that dude's parents kicked him out of the house.
Logged
ACHIEVE

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: March 21, 2007 - give... me... thaaaaat!
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 06:30:15 am »

Happy?  It looks like it's having a seizure.

I thought it was shaking out of joy?
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

evan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 154
    • View Profile
    • http://www.i-got-problems.com
Re: March 21, 2007 - give... me... thaaaaat!
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2007, 06:34:09 am »

HOT PICK! is hilarious.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: March 21, 2007 - give... me... thaaaaat!
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2007, 11:04:40 am »

Dude I know taped some porno on a VHS and labeled it "Yu-Gi-Oh" as a disguise.  His six year old brother popped in the tape and played it in front of the whole family.  Classic move.

Why, for the love of God, did he think Yu-Gi-Oh was less shameful than anything else? Was the idea to hide it in plain sight, and then the inevitable result ensued?

I also like "I don't know who Steve is, but I don't think I'm invited to his Party," although "Josh Rents a Wimp" is such a great title I actually want to make gay porn with that title now.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2007 - give... me... thaaaaat!
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2007, 11:42:32 am »

Ray is The Decider. Bush wishes he had the decision making capabilities of Ray Smuckles the cartoon cat.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

mrchee

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 163
  • -NULLAM REM NATAM-
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2007 - give... me... thaaaaat!
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2007, 12:33:55 pm »

"Double Subtitled"

Almost as funny as "Presented in Glorious EXTRA COLOR!"
Logged
If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The A-Team

drew

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 23
  • Lost. So lost.
    • View Profile
Re: March 21, 2007 - give... me... thaaaaat!
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2007, 01:59:39 pm »

Gays exchange information encoded into the protein sequences of their semen.

This does not work for straights or lesbians because there is not a mutual exchange of long protein strands in straights and none at all with lesbians. They pass secret messages with their wangs.

By that same logic, could one surmise that lesbians communicate by Sapphic Morse Code? Either that or by wispering the secrets into the holiest of holies like a biological tin-cans-on-string operation?

Dot-Dot-Dash-Dot *OHH!*
Logged
giggle, giggle, splat
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up