Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - EgoSumNoah

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
1
if youre in a building that is on fire, its probably a good decision to judge a book that is in the building by its cover

yeah this one doesnt make too much sense either. i guess he feels the need to have some judgement on it?

I actually really liked that one. It appealed to my absurdist streak. Phillipe looks kinda downcast while he's telling it. "Seriously, man, don't be a hero! No! Man!"

I liked this strip overall. The irony of putting these witty things in Phillipe's mouth is... ironic.

2
Achewood / Re: (10-17-2007) The Perfect Thing To Say, Ever
« on: October 17, 2007, 06:24:02 pm »
Thanks, all, for making me feel like a jerk by leaving it to me to ask the obvious question. And that is:
What the hell is Quimarello?

Don't even pretend like you knew either. 'Quimarello' is currently #95 on Google trends, Oct 17, 2007, above The Colbert Report. You are all terrible, lame faux-intellectual hipsters...

And I am so ashamed.

3
Achewood / Re: 23 July 2007 - YES, I WILL HAS UR BABEY, RONALDO
« on: July 24, 2007, 08:34:09 am »
Unless, of course, he steps on it.

Interesting... Ray is standing on it.

4
Achewood / Re: YARAT (Yet Another Rabbit Ambulance Tattoo)
« on: July 31, 2006, 11:30:28 pm »
How different?

5
Achewood / Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« on: July 31, 2006, 11:27:34 pm »
Well, the cat c*ck is up again.
Instead of, "well the NASDAQ is up again"

Investing in cat c*ck futures.

6
Achewood / Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« on: July 30, 2006, 07:46:13 pm »
I would not have thought that Téodor feels like "some blowjob from Banana Republic ads" on the inside; he does not strike me as a fellow with a lot of self-confidence

Remember when someone (Mr. Bear I think) was complaining about Teodor's cullinary terrorism, charging through the house and adding some spice to someone else's dish before darting off? And how Teodor fancies himself a pretty good guitarist, and how his show would be the best cooking show ever? He's far from being a jerk, but Teodor does have some adolescent cockiness. He's changed a lot since the early days.

As for Ray, he could just be himself, or he could be Steve McQueen.

7
I like the use of 'magic realism' as a property that a camera may or may not have...

"This camera is a very nice one and well liked. It does not have macro zoom or a built in light meter, but it has magical reaslism."
"Oh well then I will take it."

8
Achewood / Re: June 28 2006 - POSTMASTER: *FIND THIS MAN*
« on: June 29, 2006, 05:28:18 am »
I wonder if Ray has a fear of sax, as well as a fear of violins.

That pun was once made by Gilda Radner on Weekend Update. I miss Gilda Radner. Even though she was before my time.

9
Achewood / Re: 21st June 2006 - THE DUDE PREPARED REMARKS!
« on: June 22, 2006, 05:58:17 am »
Beef's face in panel nine.

10
Achewood / Re: 19 June 2006 - ARFAFFARROWR! GRRRAT-GRROWRRR!
« on: June 19, 2006, 03:29:09 pm »
I would enjoy a little tension, mystery and excitement.The B.A.G. would be far more enjoyable if it was actually a contest. Also, I wouldn't have minded a whole strip devoted to more questions from the personality test.

11
Achewood / Re: 16 June 2006 -- L'Oreal Group Lotion Awareness
« on: June 17, 2006, 03:42:21 am »
Dictionary.com word of the day, Friday June 16: salad days

The Bugatti looks so beautiful, after googling for 3 minutes that is my final answer.
I feel like the obvious connotations of each choice make the exam quite elegant.

12
Achewood / Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« on: May 11, 2006, 01:45:41 pm »
Quote from: LN
All de day long Charley scrubbz tha flo'z, fillz up the wooden tonzil-scrapah's wit-what you stir yo' coffee, even risin' up thru de ranks at Stahbukkszibbit to show a lady he can true keep he bond or promiz[...]
I be cold from tha 1920s all so crisp and chazte.

What blows my mind is the elegent fusion of LN's over-tha-top EBoNiXczl and his corny, shitty-novella derived concept of romance. I love this blog update so much.

13
This was, indeed, some fine work by T, but Phillipe's voice at the end was so bad.

Anyhow, so now at least we know where Teodor is during the months when he makes zero appearances: he lives in an arcade, and makes money pawning his crane-game winnings.

14
The scenery reminds me of Tin Tin. So, how about that time Phillipe did not become president. I'm sure he's only a mean sherriff because all he's had to eat in a day is chapstick, but man. This strip makes me not want to be a junkie hobo. On account of the meanness of the stuffed otter.

15
Achewood / Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« on: April 20, 2006, 12:49:03 pm »
Philippe, who can usually go suck a tailpipe, has made me laugh today.  I will give that little otter one notch in his belt; BUT ONLY ONE!

How can you say that about Phillipe, who
makes so many great gags go. I wish Teodor would stop being useless and a little annoying. I know this is Emeril's arena, and I know T hasn't slept, but come on now.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5