Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am composing a tone poem about eagles, lawnmowers, and Ted Nugent. It is composed only of the sounds of those things.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Everyone Should Wear A Bra, Even If Their Boobs Are Crummy - 21 April 2006  (Read 10316 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

As Philippe is proving, communism leads to totalitarian government and apathetic citizenry.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six

Man ... after all these cliffhanger Fridays and ten-million-panel strips and multiple storylines I feel somewhat let down that we only get six panels and a tangible punchline today. :'(
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.

Q just hates everything and everyone.  He has no love in his heart.  Even his stalking is bourne out of hate. It's all just anger and hate, and then he suicides.

THE END

Q hates me; hates me to HELL.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile

Shhh... he's about to suicide himself. 

Watch as the majestic Q unfolds his plumage in a strange mating/death ritual of pure hate.  The Q will mount his mate, scream " fuck yooooou, bee'aaaatch!" and upon coitus, be devoured whole by his mate.  Nature is cruel.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK

Poor, poor Phillipe.

Phillipe is growing stronk like man. He is bossing everyone about, complaining about their lack of effort to help him while giving no consideration to anyone elses needs, and insulting a female's breasts. Stronk like man.

Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile

Worst...dumps...Ever!

I would like to see what it looks like for a guy to have scabs on his teeth.

I made sure I read the whole thread before responding so's I didn't offend by responding with a response that had already been responded, so I feel fairly confident that I am the first one to post this:



This is what it looks like for a guy to have scabs on his teeth.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

wow.

wow. I love the little shaver.

also: I managed to bring up meconium in a conversation. it was pretty exciting.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe

several strips' worth of Philippe being gang-raped by hobos.


I am pretty sure that is coming next. This is the story arc where phillipe finally kicks the bucket.
Logged
[expletive deleted]

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

I'm a big fan of the unspoken war in the formatting of the dates for these posts. Well, spoken now, I suppose. American annotation or European annotation, like oil and water with no mustard intermediary to emulsify their differences.

Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile

I'm a big fan of the unspoken war in the formatting of the dates for these posts. Well, spoken now, I suppose. American annotation or European annotation, like oil and water with no mustard intermediary to emulsify their differences.

But if we crack an egg on top of them, and whisk them together in a bowl for long enough, we'll get delicious mayonnaise.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

EgoSumNoah

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 66
    • View Profile

The scenery reminds me of Tin Tin. So, how about that time Phillipe did not become president. I'm sure he's only a mean sherriff because all he's had to eat in a day is chapstick, but man. This strip makes me not want to be a junkie hobo. On account of the meanness of the stuffed otter.
Logged
I am Jack, the Pumpkin King

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

i met a girl who had the distinct appearance of a junkie yesterday.

she was essentially terrifying. her goal seemed to be to get me drunk in her dorm room, so I blew that popsicle stand.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

Wow.. there's a lot of me-talk in this thread and I wasn't even here.


imagine that.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Honeycombhideout

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 18
    • View Profile

i met a girl who had the distinct appearance of a junkie yesterday.

she was essentially terrifying. her goal seemed to be to get me drunk in her dorm room, so I blew that popsicle stand.

But... how were the boobs?
Logged
I didn't ask for a shrink - that must've been somebody else. Also, that pudding isn't mine. Also, I'm wearing this suit today because I had a very important meeting this morning and I don't have a crying problem.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

oh my god, I did not even notice.

what if the girl had non-crummy boobs!? I did not consider this factor. I think she did. I think they were pretty nice.
still, the story is long, but if the genders had been reversed, I definitely could have said she was going to rape me. I would not have been right, but that was the vibe I was getting. An after-school special vibe, for sure.
our roughly 10-minute  conversation was composed of her trying to get me to drink more, arguing with me to try to get me to drink more, and trying to convince me to go up to her room with her.

so then I just went back to the dorm where I'm staying. As far as I can tell, every single guy in the dorm had a lady-friend come to sleep over. I didn't see any sleeping bags, so I'm not sure how this worked out. I guess co-ed sleepovers are ok, as long as your mom doesn't find out.

I was amazed by the non-awkwardness of it. Girls were just like "yeah, ok Dan, nice to meet you. Goodnight!"

I guess I'm just wierd, though.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up