Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - misterqueue

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 134
1
People & Places / Re: The annual evocation and summoning...
« on: March 15, 2011, 11:05:39 pm »
Thanks all.

I don't have anything clever to say today.  Sorry.

But I do mean it when I say thanks.

2
People & Places / Re: Hey, there, MisterQ.
« on: March 15, 2010, 06:24:23 pm »
I know right?  Who does that guy think he is?!

Or more precisely, who do we think that guy is!

Actually Paul has me trained to look for this now every year so there's that.  I sincerely doubt anyone's collecting random information on me OCD style bobbylicious, unless you are?  Are you trying to convince me to have maximum cuddles?

Thanks everyone for giving me an excuse to get my post count back in line with the year.   You guys are alright by me.

3
2009 Touambies / Re: TOUABie Award "Newbie of the Year"
« on: December 02, 2009, 02:33:41 am »
So apparently I have been asked to present the award for "best n00b" (as I once understood the internet parlance was wont to call it). 

This is basically a similar award as the one I got back in the dark ages, but at that time it was a secret award only chosen by an elite cabal.  (I understand no less than 3 babies and one cockerel were killed in the divining of the winner, which is, honestly, fitting.)  I hope this explains why, I, a name none of the partici##### know, am presenting this instead of someone actually relevant to any of them.

I suppose this is the point where I'm supposed to break down each of the people nominated and say something pleasant about them.  However, since I'm no longer active I have no evidence of them being pleasant in any way.  I have been assured, despite this, that they are all fine upstanding people with good dental work and fierce determination.   Okay.. no one said that, but let's just pretend.  In all seriousness, it is good to see that the community here continues to thrive despite the comic itself having about 3 new entries every month or so (give or take a night of 'stad binge drinking).

But, much like the Principal at a High School prom, you didn't come here to listen to me ramble incessantly about the process or nominees, so without further ado, I present you your winner Bluemoon 72!  When I was told that she would proffer body parts if she won, my first thought was "hove some dignity", but I soon realized I wasn't Old Hat enough to haze the new blood and that I should probably just say my thing and leave.

So here's to you Bluemoon 72.  May you go on to great things!  Why just look at the previous winner and surely you'll have a longstanding "career" here.

Okay.. bad example.

Still though, you won "Best Newbie" on a message board about cartoon cats, and no one can ever take that away from you right?

Best Wishes All!

Love,
-Q

P.S. In 4 years from now, get whoever the damn hell you vote in as "Not Forgotten" to do this, instead of the forgotten, you slags.
P.P.S. Wombie, I am onto you.  Don't think you won't pay.

4
People & Places / Re: MisterQueue AWOL Again
« on: December 27, 2008, 11:27:03 pm »
I debated whether or not I should post anything in this thread as it would give off the opinion that I enjoy attention and really that's not true (well if there is a kernel of truth it's only half true.  I love/hate attention at best.)

Anyway, I thank you paul for your concern and it is very touching, I am back (on flickr anyway) now.  Smells hit the nail on the head but she would because we are psychically dating one another, just don't tell her husband (congrats by the way). 

I am not one to whine/mope on the internet when things go badly (unless it's in a cryptic post on my own personal site that gets deleted after a couple days, but that's what that site is for), so when the going gets real tough I just go dark.  I don't like to leave people playing the "OMG HE IS SO MYSTERIOUS WHERE DID HE GO?!" game though if I've pavlov's dogg-ed them into expecting a couple posts/images from me a day so I just say "Hey... out for a bit.. back in a while" and leave that at that.  It's not that I don't think of them as people and thus worthy of an explanation... it's just that I have issues with being close to anyone, and especially so on the internet.  It's my thing man, don't take it personally.

That being said, it was comforting, when I looked at my flickr stats, to find this post and furthermore find that some people still thought of me fondly around these parts.  I never really felt like I made that big a splash but you bastards brought blushes to my cheeks for what it is worth.

It is also comforting to see that Donnie Dodecahedron still could care less about anything that doesn't involve Donnie Dodecahedron.  That is precisely as I expect him to be always, and I would not have him any other way.  I say that last statement without pretension or facetiousness.

Anyway, I have rambled through electrons at you all enough.  You keep on keeping on and know I think of you all fondly, and I'm glad that it seems the feeling is mutual.  *Internet High Fives*

5
People & Places / Re: Summer Vacation Advice
« on: July 14, 2008, 04:03:08 am »
At SD Zoo, joy feels you!

Not to make you my nemesis or anything Ash, though the position really DOES need filling, but the SD zoo... sucks foursquare balls compared to ours.  Also, ours is free.

SD zoo = Boo.

Not that I'm turning that into a chant or anything.. just sayin' is all.

6
Achewood / Re: 11 July 2008 - Let's Get Married To A LADY!
« on: July 11, 2008, 11:00:30 pm »
Folks, what you are missing is the fact that even with a man most badass and time, there is an undeniable connection between Ms. Smuckles and Ramses.

This is the poignant point that poinsettias most often egregious disagree.  You will learn though, in time.

In time all souls go to the fire.   All souls do burn.

In time.   




Hello.   Goodbye.

7
People & Places / Re: WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE
« on: September 30, 2007, 09:26:03 pm »
Okay, so wait, are you two like a couple now?

I only ask because I want to take credit for it, although if you ever break up then I'll insist that you met someplace else.

TOMORROW: HOBOT AND MISTERQUEUE POST A TOGETHER PHOTO

Jeezus christ you people can't let a thing go.

Here, fuckers.

Inev: commence freaking the fuck out.

This is the last you'll hear from me.  Love you all.  *blows kisses*

8
People & Places / Re: Is this where introductions go?
« on: August 31, 2006, 01:59:54 am »
GODDAMMIT people,  It is not a TOUAMB invention.  Unless you want to argue about the difference between "tiny" and "little".


(Also welcome newbie)

This is the only breaking of the silence post till Sept 15th.  Thank you.

9
Achewood / Re: 28 Aug 2006 - Dirty hands? Kits? Clubfoot? What?
« on: August 28, 2006, 01:06:36 pm »
Hrm.. is it just me or is it a bad idea to have a post-liquor urine engine?  I'd be all such as "WOOO!  DRINKIN' AND DRIVIN' 4EVER!"  I might even get that stenciled on the outside of my car is some vague taggin' script.  Then I'd be like.. "Los Santos 4 Realz Homies!"  I don't- I don't even know where I'm going with this.

Today made me chuckle but not as much as Friday, that's all.


(OMG! 2,000 posts in less than a year?  That seems excessive.  Maybe I will take a posting hiatus until my year comes up on Sept 15th.  Yes, this sounds like an idea.  I mean, I'll still be here, but it is like I will be mute until my year is up and this seems more reasonable.  Have fun kids.)

10
Whether kids are interested or not, I feel sorry for all the school systems that now have obsolete textbooks, posters, models etc. that they can't really afford to replace. 

A good sharpie and a few hours of giving those kids a colouring project could fix that though. 

"Teacher, what's this black blob after Neptune?"

*Teacher hits the Independant Thought Alarm*

11
Well, I guess they will still keep on doing whatever sells Astrology columns in the newspaper, as Bloomberg writes:

Well it's good to see they're as relevant as ever.  I mean, I was really worried there for a second! 

12
Wild Card / Re: Most-hated chore/responsibility?
« on: August 26, 2006, 11:18:20 am »
Unless "I'm with smells" now just refers to any female poster...

Smells is TOUAMB's "Q Prime", the female from which all other females are derived.

I find paying rent/bills to be a chore.  Not in the classic sense, but more in the "good god I hate writing checks" sense. 

13
I am very distressed by this.  I understand that there is no reasonable definition of planet that lets in Pluto and not a lot of other stupid things.  But tradition is also important. There is no reason the definition can't have, like, a grandfather clause or something like that.

Just another reason I hate academics.

You think YOU'RE distressed?  Imagine the Astrologists!  What will they do now?! 

14
In awkward sexuality-related moments on the personal front news, I was over at my friend's house, and I mean, friends from old times ...  She insisted on doing a couple wobbly yoga moves

This did not end up as I expected it to at all. 

15
It's not just the imaginary blowing, it's, I mean, it would be one thing if they were strangers, you know? 

So what you're saying is you are opposed to friends helping friends but would see no problem with Ray gettin' a little gloryhole action?

This is suddenly shining a new light on you womby.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 134