Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that there is no way to put a picture of a pug in the News Box?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - PopeUrban

Pages: [1]
1
People & Places / Re: Dying
« on: August 17, 2006, 06:06:34 pm »
jough and side_show, it sounds like things are coming along smashingly.  This thread has changed the way I see my life, how I eat, and the activities I partake in, thank you all so much for that gift.

That being said, I don't know if anyone has made this suggestion (I'm too much of a lazy a-o-b-o to read 40 some pages :() or not, but does anyone want to trade/post vegetarian recipes?  It can be hard to find good/tasty vegetarian recipes without trying a whole bunch of them/buying a book or something.  So yeah, vivan las vegetarianos!

2
Wild Card / Re: AOL searches
« on: August 17, 2006, 05:54:28 pm »
-snip-
That said, I was still terrified at some of the things people were apparently searching for through AOL... Who needs help killing their wife?
ROFL  When I read that, I went back and clicked the link.  I got it about killing homosexual black people, you got the one about killing their spouse.  Man, freakin crazy.

3
Haha, you're all so crazy.  I can't (and can) wait for college, because it sounds really fun (if not drug-filled blegh).  One last year in highschool and it's out to college, just...you know...gotta apply to one first XD.

As far as weatherproof wear goes, I suggest long john's, then normal clothes and a sweatshirt.  That seems to work really well for me in Central Minnesota, but if that's not working, try adding a hat to the equation.

Of course, you're already getting the coat, so I just suggest long john's.  They haven't failed me yet (in the city).  It's awesome to be the only person walking around, and totally warm,  laughing at people in cars.  Hehe, gas prices.

4
Wild Card / Re: AOL searches
« on: August 17, 2006, 04:43:20 pm »
Quote
KILLING GHEY N1GGAS

Damn...  That and how the most popular searches involve 'nigger' and 'murder' and all about pimples not healing and having white skin over it.  Ugh

5
People & Places / Re: What would...
« on: August 16, 2006, 09:37:34 pm »
I'd probably be having sex with a female I'm only friends with.  Atleast, at this point in time that's probably what it would look like.

6
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Slither
« on: August 16, 2006, 06:45:47 pm »
You gotta be shitting me?
Nope.  A pregnant woman is bit by a zombie, she dies but the child is born.  It's a zombie and it's all squeelin at everyone then they shoot it.  That was some grade-A BS right there, I don't know what the hell they were thinking.

7
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Slither
« on: August 15, 2006, 11:08:30 pm »
It's by the guy who wrote the screenplay for it, but it was his feature debut as a director. The whole 'from the people who brought you' can quite often mean only the producers, so I tend to not pay too much attention to that.
As for remaking Dawn of the Dead... Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy? I could certainly quite happily bitch at him for writing the screenplay, but maybe he had hopes for it. Or maybe he's just really a big schill...

If he had hopes for it, they were lost in the running zombies, newborn zombies, and all the other non-sensical bs.  Also, where'd the political commentary go?  That too was a dissapointment.

But anyways, there are some of my gripes with the remake (also, the remake of NoTLD sucked big time too).  I'll put Slither at the top of my 'To See' list.

8
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Slither
« on: August 15, 2006, 06:45:17 pm »
I contemplated seeing Slither, but the advert said it was by the same people for did the Dawn of the Dead remake, and since I hate their f-ing guts (for doing such a crap re-make) I decided against it. 

But if it's as good as you say it is, and has the good plot-line etc. I'll give it a try.  Especially if it's got the 80's style, because I love 80's zombie/horror flicks.

9
Wild Card / Re: 5 Things I Cannot Live Without
« on: August 15, 2006, 06:35:03 pm »
Education.
  And now I feel stupid (I deserve it, I learned this like 3 months ago).  Ah vell, it's the day time, what can I expect?

10
Wild Card / Re: 5 Things I Cannot Live Without
« on: August 15, 2006, 05:34:41 pm »
If you want to be a smart-ass, you should go with ATP.
I'm not cool enough for that. :'(. Also, I've got no idea what ATP is.

WHAT ABOUT MITICHONDRIA HUH? HUH?!!
I keep trying to get rid of the blighters, but to no avail.  Like renting out my body, but they don't make any payments.  Bastards.

11
Wild Card / Re: 5 Things I Cannot Live Without
« on: August 14, 2006, 02:11:16 am »
Hmm...five things?  Ok, here's my list, no particular order (it's too difficult to choose an order).

1. Brain
2. Blood
3. Lungs
4. Dump Factory
5. Appendix

Pages: [1]