Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - vivouk

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
1
This Starbucks doesn't do that; in fact, it links to Jough's T-shirt vendery somewhere, hence competition.

Is this true?! No wonder Onstad sees this place as a threat. It's pretty cheeky to set up a tribute to a webcomic then link stuff you're selling through it. It's not illegal or WRONG as such, just a bit cheeky.

This infighting is seriously weak, guys. I really enjoy reading this board- some hella intelligent discussion happening- but railing against this new (free) thing and threatening (even half-heartedly) to make Onstad hate it is really dumb.

I said it, de-can me at will.  :'(

2
Alt-text has been disabled for some reason.

3
Fan service is HELLA creepy.  :-\

4
Wild Card / Re: 15 things I have learned
« on: April 09, 2007, 03:10:47 am »

5
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Comics
« on: April 03, 2007, 03:26:26 am »
Xkcd's awesome, my new favourite webcomic.

6
Achewood / Re: 30 March 2007 - Gary Sinise definitely that guy is ice
« on: March 30, 2007, 04:37:47 pm »
Or perhaps a non celebrity


GUYS STOP THAT DONT YOU KNOW THERE IS A WAR GOING ON

CHRIST.  ;D

Can'd.

Yours,
Lurking Can Distributor

7
Achewood / Re: AUF KEINEN FALL
« on: March 11, 2007, 12:50:35 am »
Hey Vivouk, you like the Thermals? They're from just down the street!

Yeah man, they're awesome. Sadly, when I went to see them in Glasgow the crowd sucked. Literally, all the energy out of the room. The Thermals tried their hardest though.

8
Achewood / Re: 7 March 2007 - That's not even a product!
« on: March 07, 2007, 08:36:58 pm »
Teenage boys do not need to be reminded 8 hours a day how much they want to see and touch boobies.  This is why single-sex education is a Good Idea: with any luck, the gentlemen will get distracted by lessons or books or something and perhaps even learn.  EDUCATION!

Yeah, though it is a profoundly unnatural environment. I mean, I had female teachers and all, but pretty much everyone I know from school had their social development somewhat stunted as a result.

10
Post some piccies of your new hoodie! Like the action shots at Thinkgeek!

No digital camera with me, I'll have to go back to my parents for photos.  :'(

It's the green Dude & Catastrophe one though.  :D

11
MY HOODIE ARRIVED!  ;D

I regret that I have nothing more useful to contribute.  :'(

12
Achewood / Re: 13 February 2007 - This has just gone on TOO LONG
« on: February 13, 2007, 09:34:25 pm »
Since Google is comprised of the words "Go Ogle"

CAN FOR EDUCATION.

13
This is what separates Ray Smuckles from Paris Hilton. Both are what you would call 'idle rich': fabulously wealthy without having really earned it, while completely lacking any sort of a real job. But what does Ray do with his money and his time? He subscribes to a tostada magazine in order to enrich and expand his understanding of the world and its cultures. Meanwhile, Paris Hilton goes around rubbing her pu$$y on anything that moves.

CAN.  ;D

14
Achewood / Re: February 2, 2007 - "you just walk right in"
« on: February 03, 2007, 02:08:37 am »
The strip is one of the saddest and most brilliant things I have read. The posts are interesting reading, it's really ace having informed discussion alongside each strip.

15
Roast Beef would, and he is my hero. :D

I actually ordered a Dude & Catastrophe hoodie though. Do any Brits/Europeans know how long the Airmail takes?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6