Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Eat Tomatos More Frequently  (Read 7658 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2004, 09:54:37 am »

Whoa.  Those of us up here in the pathetic North didn't even realize anything was amiss.  I thought that tomato plant looked perfectly normal for May.

Maybe I should take that job in Atlanta if they offer it to me after all.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2004, 10:47:41 am »

I assumed this thread would be about lycopene and its cancer-fighting attributes. The heartwarming family story and the shaved dome (I approve) work just as well, though.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2004, 01:33:11 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
chrono-synclastic infundilubum

I think I love you. Let's have some sort of torrid Internet tryst that we will both regret eventually on some level, but holy crap, the word "infundibulum."
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2004, 05:22:40 am »

Steady V-Adore. Can we share him?

Mmmmm - mildly esoteric, post-modern reference dropping...
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2004, 05:50:16 am »

Quote from: "Mite"
Steady V-Adore. Can we share him?

Mmmmm - mildly esoteric, post-modern reference dropping...

No arguments here. I'm perfectly amenable.

Besides, by and large I find it best not to argue with Motel 6 kinds of girls when it comes to matters such as these.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2004, 11:32:05 am »

Hands off, you young whippersnappers, and go to your rooms. He's already mine.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2004, 11:41:20 am »

Psst! V-adore! Just wait til she falls asleep in the recliner, then we can sneak back out!
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2004, 12:18:26 pm »

WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE?

Jeez, he even spelled it wrong and got you ladies all twisted into a writhing pile of moist!

Please arrange meetings/dates/secret-society-orgies/&c. via PM. August, I expect you to keep a far better grip on your harem.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2004, 12:55:01 pm »

Ladies, ladies -- calm yourselves, please.  There's plenty of me to go around.   After all, August is a long month.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2004, 02:14:36 pm »

Well that clinches it, Choopernickel is definitely not getting invited to join me and Nabu and Asherdan's great fancy-breakfast-making polygamous marriage commune in Utah.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2004, 03:26:52 pm »

Polygamists need not apply. I'm a one-woman man, baby. Besides, my missus already makes the best coffee cake in existence, and it complements my frittatas perfectly. I've got all of my marital and breakfastly needs covered.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2004, 04:23:43 pm »

Ain't he sweet?  Couldn't you just die?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2004, 04:45:24 pm »

Well you could at least post the dang recipes, then.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2004, 05:03:23 pm »

As you wish, at least for the frittata. If I can coax the coffee cake recipe out of milady, I'll post it when I can.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Eat Tomatos More Frequently
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2004, 08:56:31 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Jeez, he even spelled it wrong and got you ladies all twisted into a writhing pile of moist!

::squints at screen::

::runs to bookcase::

::squints again::

Well, I'll be danged, he did. And I apologize for excessive nerdish excitation; until the boy gets here (5 weeks from now!) I gotta take my pleasures where I can.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up