Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Kingdom of Loathing  (Read 21997 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2004, 08:46:13 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
I'll probably be throwing some meat into the clan coffers, too; I've been killing yeti lately, and so I really have more money than I know what to do with. Helping the clan it is.


...Yesterday, I was killed TWICE by drunk rats. I HATE YOU!


We got a Gym now. Go get strengthlier. I think I was 4 when I cleared the tavern. I'm stuck now, the council won't give me nothing to do so I'm killing hippies and snowmen for awhile. I killed one Yeti but ever since they've been throwing my off the mountain.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2004, 09:07:39 pm »

So how do I join the Clan?

V-Adore

  • Guest
Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2004, 09:34:56 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
So how do I join the Clan?

Search for "Smuckles" and go to the clan page, then apply for membership. AD should let you in from there.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2004, 01:58:22 am »

Quote from: "jough"
So how do I join the Clan?


Yep, it's Clan Smuckles. Click on the Clan Hall area in the town map and it should let  you if you are at least level 3.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2004, 04:08:42 am »

Ah, okay.  I am not level 3.

I will play on my own and build up my character a little.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2004, 03:41:58 pm »

WHAT the HELL is this CRAP????
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2004, 03:52:08 pm »

All right, all right.  

You convinced me.  

As soon as I'm level 3, I'll see you in the Clan.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2004, 05:21:26 pm »

yay.  i finally broke level 10 with "arkabee".

incidentally, don't try to corner the blue, green, or red pixel markets.  it's just not worth it.  fun, yes, worth it, no.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2004, 06:03:11 pm »

Well, obviously I am "jough" but other than Bozak and Asherdan (and Asherdans?) I don't know who anyone else is.

So what are your player names?

V-Adore

  • Guest
Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2004, 08:57:52 pm »

I'm Tibbiara, level 11 Turtle Tamer, who up until recently was stuck on yeti and thus had way more money than I had any idea what to do with. Now that I can reach the Penultimate Fantasy Airship and do some damage to it, though, I may be forced to stop riding this particular gravy train. Ah well...
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2004, 10:14:59 pm »

I'm Jayell and Jaelin.  I'm trying to decide if I like Pastamancer or Disco Bandit best, and I'll go with whatever feels right once I hit level 3 with both.  Right now it's looking like Jayell the Disco Bandit is in the lead.  

I'm stuck on level two, and out of adventures for the day.  Do you get more adventures per day as you level up, or is it always 40?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2004, 10:49:37 pm »

But don't drink too much booze or you'll have a "Drunken Stupor" adventure and have to wait until the next day to do anything.

Also, if you don't log on in awhile do you just keep getting 40 moves a day?  Do they add up?

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2004, 11:07:48 pm »

I'm BurgerMeister. If a Meisterburger shows up that may well be me, too

Also, your capacity to stow alkeehawl can increase with certain adventures and, I imagine, items.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2004, 11:15:21 pm »

adventures "add" up, at a base of 40 per day.

edit->

you cap at 200 adventures.
don't eat food when you have 200 adventures...



arkabee- 10th level Disco Bandit.  just made own clan for hell of it.

kevbob - 8th level Turtle Tamer.  currently armor maker in a clan,  The Rebels of Loathing.  good clan if you need one.

dorthy - 5th level pastamancer.  in a random clan.



-----
"sometimes i'm so full of shit that it should be a crime"
-modest penis
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Kingdom of Loathing
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2004, 12:05:58 am »

I was under the impression that it's all right to eat or drink when you're at 200 adventures, but the 40+ adventures you gain at midnight will not put you over 200.

Ben San Arizona, level 13 accordion thief, already clan-committed but wishing Clan Smuckles well.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up