As long as you had another ultrasound that was interpretted by a radiologist then the danger is minimal.
I had three ultrasounds at my OB/GYNs office, but I don't think there were any radiologists involved.
I think it bears mentioning that it is far from proven that routine ultrasounds for all pregnant women increase positive outcomes for mothers or babies, and ultrasound is not risk-free. Some people even think that some babies might be able to hear some of the, er, ultra-sounds at certain points, and that it drives them batty--when I first read this, my mind immediately went to my 12 week ultrasound, when my baby started jumping and bouncing around shortly after the exam began. At the time it seemed really cute, but now I wonder if it was the equivalent of an air raid siren in her tiny skull.
Even though I really enjoyed getting to see my baby, I probably will not be getting any ultrasounds during my next pregnancy unless there is a clinical indication.