A friend of mine used to LOVE to jerk off in pretty much every private stall he could find - we would be out driving around and he would point out places that he jerked off in - sometimes he'd mention things like "See that "Baby Gap" over there? I jerked off in that bathroom TWICE in each of the four stalls."
This revelation also sounded perfectly normal coming from this friend.
To take this a step further, my SO, works a outdoor job in the suburbs. Rich people will not let lawn care people into their houses to pee - it's just the way it is.
So I'm driving, he's the passenger - for some reason the car is the place for these sort of revelations I guess -and we are driving in a fairly ritzy neighbourhood, and my guy goes: "See that house there? I own that house." Being that we are both genearally goofs with each other practiacally all the time, I simply ignore the statement, assuming that he will explain, which he does not. We continue to drive. "And see that house there? I own that house too." "Oh, yeah, sure you do." "No, I own it." "Really. ...wait. Did you pee on those houses?" Silence. "You did, didn't you? You peed on those houses! Why!" "Well, there's no where else to go!" Silence, driving.
Since then, I've surveyed other outdoor workers, and aparently this is common - so if you own a house, be sure to pee around your territory often, as some city worker or landscape worker may
own your house right now.