Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004  (Read 15819 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2004, 08:39:23 pm »

Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
Concept:

A sad, mad person who cannot be happy has tried to tell you using INSANELY GOOD AND FINAL LOGIC WORTHY OF COLLEGE that he does not understand today's cartoon. That is his right. Can people please stop emailing me that he is a miserable barnacle on the hull of all that is good? I'm getting tired of that.

I already know,
/C


Are you people really emailing 'stad to complain about jough or is this a joke? that's like complaining to the power company cuz you can't get laid.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2004, 08:48:17 pm »

Quote from: "sailor"
Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
Concept:

A sad, mad person who cannot be happy has tried to tell you using INSANELY GOOD AND FINAL LOGIC WORTHY OF COLLEGE that he does not understand today's cartoon. That is his right. Can people please stop emailing me that he is a miserable barnacle on the hull of all that is good? I'm getting tired of that.

I already know,
/C


Are you people really emailing 'stad to complain about jough or is this a joke? that's like complaining to the power company cuz you can't get laid.


"Seriously dude, brown it out a little! I need low light to hide my eczema!"
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2004, 09:37:01 pm »

Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
Concept:

A sad, mad person who cannot be happy has tried to tell you using INSANELY GOOD AND FINAL LOGIC WORTHY OF COLLEGE that he does not understand today's cartoon. That is his right. Can people please stop emailing me that he is a miserable barnacle on the hull of all that is good? I'm getting tired of that.

I already know,
/C


Is this referring to me?

I understand the cartoon alright.  I understand that it is not funny.

And are people really e-mailing you to complain?  

I swear, people, if you do not have anything productive to do I can assign you some work.  We've got a lot of it here.

-- J.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2004, 09:53:41 pm »

Yeah, I read that as Chris getting emails pertaining to Jough.  But then I assumed that I was just illiterate somehow, and moved on.  If that's actually the case, that's really strange and kind of amusing.
Logged
goose means greedy

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2004, 09:53:48 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
Concept:

A sad, mad person who cannot be happy has tried to tell you using INSANELY GOOD AND FINAL LOGIC WORTHY OF COLLEGE that he does not understand today's cartoon. That is his right. Can people please stop emailing me that he is a miserable barnacle on the hull of all that is good? I'm getting tired of that.

I already know,
/C


Is this referring to me?

I understand the cartoon alright.  I understand that it is not funny.

And are people really e-mailing you to complain?  

I swear, people, if you do not have anything productive to do I can assign you some work.  We've got a lot of it here.

-- J.


Why are you sad and mad Jough? Is it because no one knows how your name is pronounced? Can we standardize on one?
Logged

palm trees

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 203
    • View Profile
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2004, 10:37:45 pm »

after loggin on after a small absence, i noticed this thread was 3 pages long. "oh" i thought, "everyone else must think it's as nut-bustingly funny as i did".

hmm.
Logged
[size=10]***DESTROY VINYL***[/size][/color]

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2004, 12:25:31 am »

I am neither sad nor mad!  Chris is just pissy that I did not find this ONE PARTICULAR strip funny.

The next day's strip, while surely not a gut-buster, was at least weird and interesting enough to have been worth my time reading it (plus we got those nice drawings of Lou Reed and Leo DiCaprio).

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
forgive me, this is all from memory
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2004, 05:10:05 am »

Quote from: "jough"
I am neither sad nor mad!


One giraffe
Two giraffe
Red giraffe
Blue giraffe

Black giraffe
Blue giraffe
Old giraffe
New giraffe

This one has a little star.
This one has a little car.
My, what a lot of giraffe there are.

Yes. Some are red
And some are blue
And some are old
And some are new.

Some are sad
And some are glad
And some are very, very bad.

Why are they sad and glad and bad?
I do not know.
Go ask your Dad.
Logged

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2004, 04:10:19 pm »

For the record, I will continue to address Jough as jefe, the traditional title for mexican ranchero landowners. I'd like to thank Tom Clancy for introducing me to this term.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: forgive me, this is all from memory
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2004, 03:52:50 am »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "jough"
I am neither sad nor mad!


One giraffe
Two giraffe
Red giraffe
Blue giraffe

Black giraffe
Blue giraffe
Old giraffe
New giraffe

This one has a little star.
This one has a little car.
My, what a lot of giraffe there are.

Yes. Some are red
And some are blue
And some are old
And some are new.

Some are sad
And some are glad
And some are very, very bad.

Why are they sad and glad and bad?
I do not know.
Go ask your Dad.


Bobby, you have my eternal respect for preaching the gospel of the much beloved St. Theodore of Geisel.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: forgive me, this is all from memory
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2004, 06:22:02 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "jough"
I am neither sad nor mad!


One giraffe
Two giraffe
Red giraffe
Blue giraffe

Black giraffe
Blue giraffe
Old giraffe
New giraffe

This one has a little star.
This one has a little car.
My, what a lot of giraffe there are.

Yes. Some are red
And some are blue
And some are old
And some are new.

Some are sad
And some are glad
And some are very, very bad.

Why are they sad and glad and bad?
I do not know.
Go ask your Dad.


Bobby, you have my eternal respect for preaching the gospel of the much beloved St. Theodore of Geisel.


For those of you wondering about who that is in my icon:

This one, I think, is called a Yink.
He likes to wink.
He likes to drink.
The likes to drink and drink and drink.
The thing he likes to drink is tequila ink.
The tequila ink he likes to drink is pink.
He likes to wink and drink pink tequila ink.
SO ...
If you have a lot of tequila ink
Then you should get a Yink, I think.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2004, 04:09:12 pm »

At our house, we play out back.
We play a game called Ring the Gack.
Would you like to play this game?  Come down!
We have the only Gack in town.


I have a 17-month old.  I'll go toe-to-toe on the Suessisms with anybody.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2004, 04:12:38 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
At our house, we play out back.
We play a game called Ring the Gack.
Would you like to play this game?  Come down!
We have the only Gack in town.


I have a 17-month old.  I'll go toe-to-toe on the Suessisms with anybody.


This one here is called a Nook.
On his head he has a hook.
On the hook there is a book.
On the book is "How to Cook."

But a Nook can't read, so a Nook can't cook.
So what good to a Nook is a hook cook book!

It's scary how much of this I remember.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2004, 04:17:20 pm »

My favorite is "Fox in Socks."

And when tweedle beetles battle with their paddles in a bottle and the bottle's on a poodle and the poodle's eating noodles...
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Magical Sex Blokes Vol. 8 - 14 October 2004
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2004, 04:18:19 pm »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
I have a 17-month old.  I'll go toe-to-toe on the Suessisms with anybody.


Oh, It's like that?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up