Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005  (Read 12764 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

revdj

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 102
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dougshaw.com
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2005, 01:01:34 pm »

The overall feel of this strip was so achewood in so many ways that i cannot put into words because i live in iowa where it is cold and we have only corn and pork to eat.
Logged

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2005, 04:23:19 pm »

I want to go home right now, don a turtleneck, and press on my cat's head.

She would immediately know who was doing it, though.

And also, she would not iron my #####.
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

Max

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 147
    • View Profile
    • http://rock-action.blogspot.com
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2005, 12:29:41 am »

chris onstad is a bastard.  i think this thread proves that.

if those were human #####, wouldn't they be a little wider?  it seems like the dimensions still don't work.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2005, 12:31:15 am »

Quote from: "Max"
chris onstad is a bastard.  i think this thread proves that.

if those were human ******, wouldn't they be a little wider?  it seems like the dimensions still don't work.


You are new here.

I'm telling you. Ray. Stilts.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2005, 09:23:42 am »

I'd vote stilts, its just too easy to see Ray buying them off ebay, the stilts that is, and then getting special stilt ##### designer made.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2005, 04:13:37 am »

Human trousers or cat trousers, the fact remains that Ray is using a cat-sized iron.  

Meditate on that thought for a moment.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2005, 06:20:06 am »

Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
Human trousers or cat trousers, the fact remains that Ray is using a cat-sized iron.  

Meditate on that thought for a moment.

I've given up on the size issues. Plot aludes to a people-sized Escalade but in the drawings it looks cat-sized. I've decided to repeat to myself it's just a cartoon and that I should really just relax.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2005, 06:21:24 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I should really just relax.


NEVER!!!!!!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

robot_roll_call

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 331
  • That's one o!
    • View Profile
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2005, 06:34:48 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
Human trousers or cat trousers, the fact remains that Ray is using a cat-sized iron.  

Meditate on that thought for a moment.

I've given up on the size issues. Plot aludes to a people-sized Escalade but in the drawings it looks cat-sized. I've decided to repeat to myself it's just a cartoon and that I should really just relax.


I just assume that Ray has the seat jacked up and then has some custom gas and break peddles he can reach. Or maybe he's so rich that things like scale don't apply to him.

I kind of see the whole thing as similar to asking "HEY IN THE TRANSFORMERS MOVIE HOW COME ALL THE DECEPTICONS INCLUDING DEVESTATOR CAN FIT INTO ASTROTRAIN EVEN THOUGH HE IS MUCH SMALLER THAN DEVESTATOR?!"
Logged
Did you know that Achewood is literary.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2005, 08:37:27 am »

Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
Or maybe he's so rich that things like scale don't apply to him.


This concept makes me feel fuzzy yet ill at ease.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2005, 09:00:51 am »

I kinda like the idea that, if you become wealthy enough, physical laws no longer constrain you. Like, tomorrow, Bill Gates will find he can simply float through solid walls.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2005, 02:59:12 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
Human trousers or cat trousers, the fact remains that Ray is using a cat-sized iron.  

Meditate on that thought for a moment.

I've given up on the size issues. Plot aludes to a people-sized Escalade but in the drawings it looks cat-sized. I've decided to repeat to myself it's just a cartoon and that I should really just relax.


It's also a good response to use in case Beatrice brings up penile size issues again.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2005, 03:42:37 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
I kinda like the idea that, if you become wealthy enough, physical laws no longer constrain you. Like, tomorrow, Bill Gates will find he can simply float through solid walls.

Bill Gates is Shadowcat?
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2005, 07:18:25 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "Bozack"
I kinda like the idea that, if you become wealthy enough, physical laws no longer constrain you. Like, tomorrow, Bill Gates will find he can simply float through solid walls.

Bill Gates is Shadowcat?


fuck you, you've ruined my memories of adolescence.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Pressing Our Heads - February 24, the year of our lord 2005
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2005, 07:54:27 pm »

Thanks, man. Now I keep seeing him in that fuck*ng COSTUME. I guess I played right into that one, though.
Does Microsoft have any dealings with Lockheed?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up