So I decided to search for another plane. Instead, I stumbled upon one of the luggage cars. This delighted me to no end because it's my personal goal to drive only the finest of the totally retarded vehichles scattered around Los Santos. Previous highlights included the tractor I drove home and the riding mower I took on a turf war rampage, which went about as well as you'd imagine it did.
Wonderful. I knew from your very first post that someone, somewhere, had drawn a big heart in red crayon with "*****_roll_call" and "riding mower" in it. I was really looking forward to your finding it, although I didn't want to spoil what was no doubt a truly bizarre and fulfilling surprise by saying GO GET THE RIDING MOWER AND DO SOMETHING HILARIOUS. I am glad that you took it on turf wars. Did you try killing a dude and then riding over his body with the mower? That only just occurred to me. Maybe more cash will come flying out, or maybe a condom full of diamonds they'd swallowed earlier for export. The riding mower is pretty much the
ne plus ultra of retarded vehicles in San Andreas, but hey - I suggest you beat the "8-Track" racing mission at Los Santos Stadium and have yourself a party. KEYWORD:
magnetic ribbonsI didn't play too much this weekend - I mostly did the San Fierro snapshots (not nearly as tedious as I remembered, especially since (a) I used a map rather than one of those "now turn right" narratives that expects you to do it all in one go and (b) getting to some of them at this relatively early stage in the game was a real adventure), maxed out some stats, and got to 100% with Katie (yes, I'm getting to 100% with all the girlfriends this time through, which can be
extremely tedious - is anyone else even bothering with this?), whose voice drives me right up the fuck*ng wall. BABY, CAN WE GO FOR A SPIN WHILE I TELL YOU ABOUT MY DUMB fuck*ng DOJO, PLEEEEEEEZE
OK. I gave in and chainsawed her once. The chainsaw is a
delightful weapon. Rockstar pretty much designed it with sadistic jerks in mind, which, normally, I am not - but if you're already committed to the Murder Act, you might as well make absolutely certain you're not just doing the job halfway and condemning some dude to a lifetime of dialysis treatments or whatever.
Also: if you are going to make a Stunning Entrance to a date, go ahead and make sure you actually have your parachute
before you get into the plane. Just saying.