Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05  (Read 7776 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2005, 03:07:18 am »

Quote from: "JeremyW"
with you uptight people.


Dude, I'm going to stop making sexually suggestive comments about sour cream if you keep this up.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2005, 03:35:24 am »

The only good one I've seen around here was during Burger King's aggressive promotion of its ALL ANGUS BURGER. Not really worth mentioning but I did anyway.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2005, 03:49:35 am »

Quote from: "Ben-San"
The only good one I've seen around here was during Burger King's aggressive promotion of its ALL ANGUS BURGER. Not really worth mentioning but I did anyway.


Well?  How did the sign read?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2005, 04:07:37 am »

Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "Ben-San"
The only good one I've seen around here was during Burger King's aggressive promotion of its ALL ANGUS BURGER. Not really worth mentioning but I did anyway.


Well?  How did the sign read?


*ahem*

ALL ANUS BURGER

Shame on you for even having to ask. Admittedly, "ALL ANGST BURGER" would have been just as funny, if a little trickier to pull off.

Speaking of the Angus Burger : I recently started dipping into Manhunt? That violent video game that got so much press and I slagged off based entirely on its reviews until I actually played it? And it's really quite soothing to imagine that blowjob who played "Dr. Angus" in the commercials for said burger in place of the stabbee in some of those, er, cut-scenes.
Logged

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2005, 04:22:33 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
ALL ANUS BURGER


I had a recent plan of rearranging the sign in front of the local floral nursery/produce stand advertising annuals and perennials into something possibly involving the phrase "anal c*ckes". Sadly, now the sign only involves various misspelled melons, like watemlons and cantalops.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2005, 04:36:38 am »

Quote from: "Mattgiraffe"
I had a recent plan of rearranging the sign in front of the local floral nursery/produce stand advertising annuals and perennials into something possibly involving the phrase "anal c*ckes". Sadly, now the sign only involves various misspelled melons, like watemlons and cantalops.


Dude, when all those bourgeois fuck*ng squares pull into the nursery parking lot and then quickly find out that there are, in fact, no Watemlons or Cantalops for sale, well, that is a far, far better and deeper burn than simply making them read the words "anal c*ckes".
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2005, 04:36:58 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Shame on you for even having to ask. Admittedly, "ALL ANGST BURGER" would have been just as funny, if a little trickier to pull off.


Really, I was only kidding.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2005, 04:37:52 am »

On my buss ride to university, every day I would pass the same sign for a place that sold windows "QUALITY GLASS AT ROCK BOTTOM PRICES" which was, I swear, every second day changed to "QUALITY ASS," then changed back, and it went on that way for years.  I always wondered, why did the store owners keep this up?  Why not change the sign?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2005, 04:40:11 am »

Quote from: "side_show"
I always wondered, why did the store owners keep this up?  Why not change the sign?


How many synonyms for glass are there?
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2005, 04:40:24 am »

Quote from: "side_show"
On my buss ride to university, every day I would pass the same sign for a place that sold windows "QUALITY GLASS AT ROCK BOTTOM PRICES" which was, I swear, every second day changed to "QUALITY ASS," then changed back, and it went on that way for years.  I always wondered, why did the store owners keep this up?  Why not change the sign?


Because then they win.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2005, 04:58:15 am »

Sexually suggestive comments are useless if the only visual we have to accompany them are of a cat dressed in a suit.

Anyway, yeah, signs are funny.  Whee.

JeremyW

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cringecomics.com
I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2005, 05:09:43 am »

Jough I just brought you all the stuff in your wish list.  No, really.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2005, 05:16:44 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "Mattgiraffe"
I had a recent plan of rearranging the sign in front of the local floral nursery/produce stand advertising annuals and perennials into something possibly involving the phrase "anal c*ckes". Sadly, now the sign only involves various misspelled melons, like watemlons and cantalops.


Dude, when all those bourgeois fuck*ng squares pull into the nursery parking lot and then quickly find out that there are, in fact, no Watemlons or Cantalops for sale, well, that is a far, far better and deeper burn than simply making them read the words "anal c*ckes".


Dude, growing beautiful and/or delicious things out of the soil with your own hands is neither SQUARE nor BOURGOUIS![/b]

fuck*ng city boy.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2005, 05:37:15 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "Mattgiraffe"
I had a recent plan of rearranging the sign in front of the local floral nursery/produce stand advertising annuals and perennials into something possibly involving the phrase "anal c*ckes". Sadly, now the sign only involves various misspelled melons, like watemlons and cantalops.


Dude, when all those bourgeois fuck*ng squares pull into the nursery parking lot and then quickly find out that there are, in fact, no Watemlons or Cantalops for sale, well, that is a far, far better and deeper burn than simply making them read the words "anal c*ckes".


Dude, growing beautiful and/or delicious things out of the soil with your own hands is neither SQUARE nor BOURGOUIS![/b]


Dude, these people ain't growing shit with shit. These people are trying to eliminate the middleman by buying relatively down-to-earth produce from Real Live Green Thumbs; they want to wear the fanciest of pa[size=0] [/size]nts without readily point-outable pretense.

Bah. Is both SQUARE and BORUGEOSISIE[/b].
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
I have weird ideas about what it means to be a man 12 Jul 05
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2005, 07:43:04 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Sexually suggestive comments are useless if the only visual we have to accompany them are of a cat dressed in a suit.


Useless to you maybe.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up