Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 67   Go Down

Author Topic: Baby updates - ongoing  (Read 205917 times)

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #510 on: July 19, 2006, 01:29:08 pm »

We all were, Cort.  Well, not that dumb fuck MisterQueue, but as long as we keep him tethered to the clothesline he can't wander too far.

Play nice, Jough.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #511 on: July 19, 2006, 01:40:47 pm »

That is playing nice.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #512 on: July 19, 2006, 01:59:48 pm »

I'm picturing Mike Myers in his "Phillip the hyper hypo" getup. Only with Orson Welles' face. Very confusing.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #513 on: July 19, 2006, 02:46:39 pm »

I'm picturing Mike Myers in his "Phillip the hyper hypo" getup. Only with Orson Welles' face. Very confusing.

A- are you watching me?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #514 on: July 19, 2006, 02:57:54 pm »

Play nice, Jough.

Surely you've been around here long enough to realize that from Jough that was basically the equivalent of a big wet sloppy kiss.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #515 on: July 19, 2006, 03:11:09 pm »

Surely you've been around here long enough to realize that from Jough that was basically the equivalent of a big wet sloppy kiss.

Shh!  It's cute when she gets all protective.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #516 on: July 19, 2006, 05:07:11 pm »

Surely you've been around here long enough to realize that from Jough that was basically the equivalent of a big wet sloppy kiss.

Well sure, if he said such a thing to anyone else I would marvel at his restraint, but I have to stand up for Q.  We have that special kind of bond that only Internet-stalking can create.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #517 on: July 19, 2006, 05:16:06 pm »

hob'-- another of my friends is in your area.

Except this one would fall in love with you and stalk you. So, um, do you want another stalker? He is very persistent, and only sometimes a dick about it.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #518 on: July 19, 2006, 05:25:33 pm »

hob'-- another of my friends is in your area.

Except this one would fall in love with you and stalk you. So, um, do you want another stalker? He is very persistent, and only sometimes a dick about it.

Tempting, but I think I'll pass.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #519 on: July 19, 2006, 05:36:56 pm »

yeah, too bad. he would have enjoyed it.

the most fun part: he has a girlfriend, and this has not stopped him from his Stalking.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #520 on: July 23, 2006, 02:27:29 am »

Current toddler status, 7/21: Oh man, tomorrow she is totally going to dance to the Gnarls Barkley website. Later we will explain that Gnarls Barkley is a tiny French Bulldog the size of a Coke can, and that he can get on an airplane without showing any identification to anyone.
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #521 on: July 25, 2006, 08:45:18 am »

Current toddler status, 7/24: I was preoccupied during the small amount of time we spent together today. Later, this made me sad. I'm talking Radiohead sad.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #522 on: July 26, 2006, 04:34:12 pm »

Man, Radiohead sad is like the worst kind of sad.

My boss came into work one day, it was a bleary, gray day out, he had walked and was wearing a rain slicker, with rivulets of rain cascading off and his head phones.  I asked him how he was doing and he was all chipper and smiling.  I said something to the effect that he must not be effected by the weather.  He said it was either that or that listening to great music made him happy.  I asked him what he was listening to.  Radiohead.  How can one walk in the rain, on a gray cloudy day, listening to Radiohead and not be made depressed?  My brain can't work around this.  But for some reason, the strangeness of it made me happy.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #523 on: July 26, 2006, 04:44:46 pm »

How can one walk in the rain, on a gray cloudy day, listening to Radiohead and not be made depressed?

The themes of many of Radioheads songs involve sadness, but the awesomeness of the music and lyrical poetry overcome the sad themes creating a positive happy experience for the listener.

My brain can't work around this.  But for some reason, the strangeness of it made me happy.

See, it even made you happy.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« Reply #524 on: July 30, 2006, 09:43:30 am »

Current toddler status, 7/29: Today was the first day she wanted to hold my hand while walking. If you think that sounds cheesy, you can go fuck yourself.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 67   Go Up