Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TERRIBLE!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)  (Read 12187 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2005, 04:34:41 am »

Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "Doc"
I'd prefer to see him descend into nice pete-like plotting of the mother bird's death.


Yes, me too, but in the end this kills the baby bird too.  Noooo!  

Also, I killed an entire nest full of baby robins when I was little.  I never told anyone.   My whole family had been enchanted by the nest full of little robins, then everyone just wondered where the nest went.  I still feel guilty about that upside down nest, their fleshy heads and blind looking eyes.  Sigh.


The Platonic Ideal of Robins has forgiven you.  It is time to let it go.  So speaks The Watcher!
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2005, 05:02:05 am »

What... what is that?  It's like some weight lifting from me... I... I feel so alive - so free!  The guilt is gone!  Yay!  Ohh it feels so good to be free! Out into the sun shine-y day, tra, la, la, whee!  Skipping along!  whee!  

Trip! Whoops!  Ahh!  Crash!  

Oh no, help, I've broken my neck, and I can't get up!  Help!  Oh noo!  I let my guard down, for just a moment, and Karma got me.  Nooo!  Noooooooo!  Noooooooooooooooo!  Damn you Watcher!  I should have known not to trust you and your gang of good-looking misfits! I should have known.  I.  Should.  Have.  Known...... Gasp!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2005, 05:38:14 am »

Dangit, Null, why'd you have to go and kill her like that?!

Not cool, dude.

NOT. COOL.






Not cool.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2005, 12:44:34 pm »

Am I the only one who could read Teodor and Ray phone transcriptions ALL DAY LONG?

Seriously... "YOU DO NOT WIN A THING" makes me laugh approximately 80 times a day since I read it.

Those guys are straight-up friends man.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2005, 06:23:22 pm »

Nice Pete's party is a recipe for disaster.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2005, 09:47:16 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Dangit, Null, why'd you have to go and kill her like that?!

Not cool, dude.

NOT. COOL.

Not cool.


It is the code of my race that we must never interfere, no matter how many chuckles might thus be obtained.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2005, 10:16:41 pm »

Quote from: "Emergent_C"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Emergent_C"
Where have you BEEN, Johnny Parallelogram, and how did you miss that week-long, mutual slobber-fest he engaged in with one of said homegirls?


What? Someone AbnrmlJstr me the link to that.


Guh. Apparently I am woefully inadequate at finding things to which I refer, but the lengthy saga finds its denouement here.


Who's Mel?
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2005, 10:36:38 pm »

Mel, aka Smells, aka Side_show.

Try to keep up.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2005, 12:18:51 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Mel, aka Smells, aka Side_show.

Try to keep up.


But I thought Jough was gay.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2005, 12:20:18 am »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Mel, aka Smells, aka Side_show.

Try to keep up.


But I thought Jough was gay.

So is Smells which makes them perfect for one another or something.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2005, 12:50:22 am »

She ain't GAY...just less particular about how her pu$$y pals accessorize.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2005, 12:39:05 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
She ain't GAY...just less particular about how her pu$$y pals accessorize.


Wait... are you calling her a ho'?
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2005, 03:55:00 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
She ain't GAY...just less particular about how her pu$$y pals accessorize.


Insert Gina joke here.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2005, 04:32:07 pm »

Quote from: "Golfhaus"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
She ain't GAY...just less particular about how her pu$$y pals accessorize.


Wait... are you calling her a ho'?


Ha, ha - well, actually, I'm very particular, since I've enjoyed the exact same set of accessories for nearly four years... But AD is right about life before I found the boy.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Null

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 204
    • View Profile
    • http://beckoningchasm.com
Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2005, 05:57:51 am »

Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "Golfhaus"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
She ain't GAY...just less particular about how her pu$$y pals accessorize.


Wait... are you calling her a ho'?


Ha, ha - well, actually, I'm very particular, since I've enjoyed the exact same set of accessories four nearly four years... But AD is right about life before I found the boy.


Ah ha!  So you are NOT dead.  So everyone can stop hating me.  At least for "killing" you.  Hating me for everything else is OK.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up