Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Alright, America. I'm playing the underpants and pants game. If just for one more day.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: SausageFest  (Read 13045 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
SausageFest
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2005, 08:32:12 pm »

Yeah, the title of this thread is becoming oddly apropos.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
SausageFest
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2005, 08:47:03 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Yeah, the title of this thread is becoming oddly apropos.


Hrm.. I'm not sure but I think V should be offended by that.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
SausageFest
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2005, 09:06:27 pm »

Getting back on topic, I just got nearly a hundred dollars in German sausage as a birthday present. And that is truly Rad.

Also, for whoever started this thread and wanted sausage info:
http://www.ext.nodak.edu/extpubs/yf/foods/he176w.htm - subsitute with tofu or portabella mushrooms for the meat.

Wikipedia confirms most sausage casings are cellulose these days.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
SausageFest
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2005, 09:11:31 pm »

i worked at a jimmie dean plant for three nights.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
SausageFest
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2005, 09:15:25 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
i worked at a jimmie dean plant for three nights.


I can see a modern day retelling of the Jesus/Dumuzi myth here...
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
SausageFest
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2005, 11:40:48 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
i worked at a jimmie dean plant for three nights.


Gina once took a WHOLE JIMMY DEAN PLANT...

...eh, never mind. It's no fun doing it by yourself (ain't THAT the truth).
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
SausageFest
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2005, 11:51:13 pm »

Yeah.. then it's just masturbation...





much like self-improvement
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
SausageFest
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2005, 03:10:41 pm »

I am never coming HERE again.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
SausageFest
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2005, 04:38:25 pm »

Could you give your account to Gina?

Tell her you can't come here anymore because you asked about our sausage.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
SausageFest
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2005, 05:04:04 pm »

Awesome - so now Bozack can post those photos of you and you'll never see them!

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
SausageFest
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2005, 05:46:41 pm »

That was a weird inflection.. never coming HERE again I mean.

Does that imply you're coming other places?  Inquiring minds wanna know.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
SausageFest
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2005, 03:58:02 am »

Bozack you need to talk to your girlfriend.  Does she actually think she's gonna find another group of internet guys that are less degenerate than us?  No, the answer is no she is not.  We love you B, don't leave us.  We promise from now on we'll always take the high road.  Sometimes a sausage is just a sausage.  That's what you want to hear right?  Speaking of sausage, last night I had some really fine venison sausage.  It was good.  It was in link form, but the links were smaller than you're typical sausage link.  Kinda like Bozacks wang is smaller than your typical wang*.  Oh Damn, I can't believe I just wrote that.  Dammit what was I thinking.  Well shit I guess B's gone forever now.  Forgive me Beatrice I tried, God knows I tried, but comparing a sausage link to genetalia is genetically encoded in the male brain**.  It's just something we have to do.

~Paul

*Sorry Bozack you know I love you.
**This is actual science***
***Not actual science
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
SausageFest
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2005, 01:57:50 pm »

Damnit Paul, I really want to add something, I mean so many wonderful double entendres to play off but I think you've already won the thread so.... oh well.
Good show sir.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
SausageFest
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2005, 12:20:29 am »

OKAY.
WE HAVE COME TO AN AGREEMENT.
I am allowed to post the picture, but I had to Photoshop it to reflect my actual view as I took it. Let me explain what that view was.
I was INCREDIBLY high.
I was so high that, a few minutes before, we were in the woods smoking, and I threw up in my mouth, a fair amount (I have no idea why that happened), and spat it out onto the forest floor. I then said, "Whoa! I just threw up!", and everyone I was with spent three minutes trying to cope with that idea.
So here is the photo. Enjoy.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
SausageFest
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2005, 12:23:04 am »

OH NO!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up