Man, do I love you guys.
From "JL WHERE ARE YOU?" to rampant sex and politics, with a brief jaunt through internet stalking techniques and a brief debate on the pros and cons of the new CSS backbone -- you guys are so predictably random that I could just kiss each and every one of you on your chubby little pink cheeks.
To all the oldbies, I've missed you terribly. To all the newbies, welcome, and yes, Virginia (hi Va!), there is a Den Mother. I like what you've done to the place -- all spruced up and with all these new shiny buttons above the friendly little text box here...I hope Jough hasn't been too rough with you while I've been away, so if anybody needs a Care Bears band-aid just let me know and I'll fix you right up.
Like Pedro told you, I've been hugely busy, less with the small one and more so with the schoolwork. I ended up getting an A- and a B+ this past semester, it kicked my ass but all things considered I like to think I've returned the favor. I've got two more classes in the spring and one in the fall, and then it's off to Thesis-land for me. The child is perfectly wonderful, and often infuriating -- he's developed this annoying habit of grinding his teeth -- now that he finally has enough to grind (exactly four) -- and it makes me absolutely insane. He's not quite walking, but it could happen any day. (He actually took two steps on Christmas and two more on New Year's Eve but he's not really doing it on purpose yet so I'm not sure if it counts or not.)
Speaking of which -- he's awake. I will be back soon -- but 'til then -- thanks for remembering...
The Legend of the Dunston