See, it's a little known fact to most men that supermodels have vacuous pu$$ys. If you fuck a supermodel all that is of value about you will be leeched out through your sperm. It's how supermodels stay beautiful. Their vacuum pu$$ys suck up everything that is good and beautiful from other people. The phenomenon explained in the Liz Phair song "Hot White Cum"
Lyrics for H.W.C. posted here because they are awesome:
Give it to me, don't give it away
Don't think about what the others say
My skins getting clear, my hairs so bright
All you do is fuck me every day and night
You're my secret beauty routine
Na, na, na, na, what my body has seen
I am lookin' good and I'm feeling nice
Baby you're the best magazine advice
Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
I'm gonna pull you back down between the sheets
Everything is fresher when the day is sweet
In the morning light when you're already on the phone
Face it, one of these days
Without you I'm just another Dorian Gray
It's the fountain of youth
It's the meaning of life
So hot, so sweet, so WHET my appetite
Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
Face it, one of these days
Without you I'm just another Dorian Gray
It's the fountain of youth
It's the meaning of life
Baby you're the best magazine advice
Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum
Your hot white cum
(ha, ha - spell check doesn't recognize "pu$$ys" and wants to correct it to "pu$$y" - this board can't take multiple lady parts. This isn't a good sign!)