Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 Live Crew (09-03-03)  (Read 10804 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Sept. 3 - 2 Live Crew
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2003, 08:34:23 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"
I confess...  I am unfamiliar with the term.


Anyone.... anyone?


I was too. I discover thanks to the dictionary entry that it's because we have a different, and possibly more fitting word - Feltch.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Sept. 3 - 2 Live Crew
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2003, 06:33:02 pm »

Quote from: "slink"

I was too. I discover thanks to the dictionary entry that it's because we have a different, and possibly more fitting word - Feltch.


Oh, dude, you don't even want to know what "Felching" is on this side of the pond then....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Felch




It's sad that I know that these words mean BEFORE I look them up. Would you believe that this used to be WORK RELATED!
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Sept. 3 - 2 Live Crew
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2003, 06:56:28 pm »

I'm with AlohaDawg.  Felching is something entirely different, tho I had never heard of it being done with a straw...I had always heard that it was a special brand of rimming.  
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Sept. 3 - 2 Live Crew
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2003, 08:43:14 pm »

No, the straw is necessary.  Unless you can really get your tongue up in the anal cavity.






I've said too much.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Sept. 3 - 2 Live Crew
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2003, 08:58:14 pm »

I'm not even going to ask how you know that.  

I'm guessing Shiela taught you.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Sept. 3 - 2 Live Crew
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2003, 09:41:03 pm »

Oh my...
I think I prefer British sex slang! We don't even have a word for that, as far as I know, which as far as that goes isn't very far indeed!
Ack! Last time I eat and read this board!!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Sept. 3 - 2 Live Crew
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2003, 11:30:34 pm »

See, I had always heard "felching" as a synonym for "gerbilling." Isn't it incredible how slang mutates?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Sept. 3 - 2 Live Crew
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2003, 11:36:56 pm »

Felching definitely invovles a straw. Queefing is definitely real. Now then, how long before somebody brings up scat?
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Sept. 3 - 2 Live Crew
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2003, 12:13:01 am »

You would probably bring up some scat if you got slapped on the back in mid-felch and accidentally swallowed. You might bring up lunch too.

There is also the (only) semi-mythical "Steamer" to consider.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Sept. 3 - 2 Live Crew
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2003, 01:07:50 am »

Wow, I've learned so much from this thread. So, so much.

So, are we now officially the Dirtiest Dudes In Town?
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Sept. 3 - 2 Live Crew
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2003, 01:38:56 am »

Perhaps even the Dirtiest Sanchezes around.

That's enough now.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Sept. 3 - 2 Live Crew
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2003, 06:39:01 am »

Honey, this shit is just the basics.

Now if you wanted to talk getting a "lucky pierre" or being the "bob on" then we can start to get nazzzty.

Then of course there are the comical slangs: the "dirty sanchez" or the "houdini."

There's also the "sorry sally" but that's less of a sex act and more an act of violence.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Sept. 3 - 2 Live Crew
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2003, 03:02:56 pm »

And don't forget the "donkey punch" that often comes up in Liberty Meadows
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Sept. 3 - 2 Live Crew
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2003, 08:09:50 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
And don't forget the "donkey punch" that often comes up in Liberty Meadows

Has anyone ever successfully performed the "donkey punch?" And, if so, has anyone who's ever successfully performed the "donkey punch" ever gotten laid again without having to relocate to a different city?

(Theoretical question, folks. Theoretical. I don't think I want a testimonial.)
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Sept. 3 - 2 Live Crew
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2003, 10:48:34 pm »

So, if someone admits donkey punching someone are we allowed to wildly judge them? Let's hope so!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up