Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...  (Read 13822 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« on: February 01, 2006, 08:42:06 pm »

Or at least they're up there on the list.

I'm a college student and have been reading Achewood for about a year and a half now. But I've also read the archives while at my boring job, so I'm at least caught up.

My favorite is Philippe and we'd be best friends if he was "real"...Huuugs are on my list of favorite things.

I have been pushed the extreme of being an avid Achewood message board reader by my boyfriend, acoxcae.

And it's true, I hate vanilla ice cream with real vanilla bean specks.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 10:08:44 pm by sunnystar »
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 08:45:46 pm »

And to think that we were suggesting that he dump your non-vanilla-bean-speck-lovin'-ass.

Welcome to the board, SS.   Alex is one of the least crap-dudes we have here, so if he vouches for you you're already ahead of the game.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 09:16:33 pm »

Welcome, sunnystar. I personally did not advocate your getting dumped because of ice cream preferences, I'd like to note.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 09:20:39 pm »

Me neither, please do not go back an search.


Also welcome.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 09:23:31 pm »

Well, thanks for the welcomes.

Special thanks to V-Adore for not advocating the dumpage of me.

Also, hooray for being ahead of the game by being associated with Alex, as jough points out...I believe that puts me at least a point in the lead...or at least a few tiny cans of Dr. Pepper...
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 09:39:34 pm »

It was my idea that A Cox dump you.  I may be wrong about you, but why take the chance.  C'mon, won't eat ice cream because it has specks in it?  WTF?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2006, 09:41:57 pm »

It was my idea that A Cox dump you.  I may be wrong about you, but why take the chance.  C'mon, won't eat ice cream because it has specks in it?  WTF?

~Paul

I have eaten it. That's the problem. It was grainy. I accused the specks. Alex says I should give it another chance because it may have just been that particular carton of ice cream that was bad. And maybe to prove you all wrong I will eat some soon and inform you of its now greatness.
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2006, 10:08:59 pm »

Provide pictures of the event and all will be forgiven.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2006, 10:12:12 pm »

The specks do not make the ice cream grainy.  I reccommend that you go out and buy some ice cream tonight and report back.  Otherwise you will never hear the end of this.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2006, 10:54:05 pm »

The specks do not make the ice cream grainy.  I reccommend that you go out and buy some ice cream tonight and report back.  Otherwise you will never hear the end of this.

Really, you won't. Someone without a signature might make the subject the topic of one until you do.

It might be me.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2006, 11:21:36 pm »

This really could be one of those "tests of the relationship" thingies. For some reason, I'm thinking of 'The Princess and the Pea' here.
Logged

sunnystar

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 106
    • View Profile
    • Pictures, Words, and Stuff
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2006, 11:37:52 pm »

This really could be one of those "tests of the relationship" thingies. For some reason, I'm thinking of 'The Princess and the Pea' here.

Nah, it's not testing our relationship. It's testing the board. Little do they know....
Logged
Never be too pessimistic - you think the worst, but it could really just be a sequined drag queen.
 -side_show-

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2006, 12:00:58 am »

I knew I should've studied!



(Cut to an 80's style montage of Miles quizzing me at various locales around a suburbinite town)

miles: WORD ASSOCIATION, Isosceles, GO!
Q: Uh uh.. BARBED c*ck!
miles: correct, but slow, continues, wombat
Q: Tiny Cans?
miles: correct, but we would've also accepted giraffe placenta

(A shot of me winning the champeenship.)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2006, 12:24:12 am »

Giraffe placenta?!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Self-introductions are my least favorite thing...
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2006, 12:32:43 am »

Giraffe placenta?!

Don't make me search, I proved I can do it on chan, and I can do it even faster here.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up