Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood My bicycle is parked in the living room. A tub of tartar sauce sits open on the counter. Truly, the evidence of a wife being away too long.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: February 16, 2006 - A leg stump ain't got holes where your urine can go, Ron!  (Read 19667 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

I've been here more than a year. When do I get to touch your stuff?

Emma, you can touch me anytime you like, but uh, post a picture first.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile

Dude, I only wanted to touch your stuff.

But since you ask so, er, nicely, here's a picture...posted mainly so I can whine that every single thing in it other than myself (yes, including the necklace and shirt) is now at the bottom of Lake Pontchartrain.

::tiny violin::
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

Man, what is it with this board where only hottie girls and really dorky guys seem to gravitate?

Also, E_C and other ladies in the future: I would caution against posting too much personal information here.  Achewood tends to draw out the sick fucks (yes, I'm looking at you MisterQueue, but also at myself - I have a little mirror by my desk).

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

Oh, you guys aren't all dorky!  There's - um - wait a minute - I'm sure there was someone...
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

Also, E_C and other ladies in the future: I would caution against posting too much personal information here.  Achewood tends to draw out the sick fucks (yes, I'm looking at you MisterQueue, but also at myself - I have a little mirror by my desk).

Now now Jough.  My stalking is mostly harmless.  Just ask Hobot.

(For the record I am not dorky, just creepy and I look like I'm 12.)


Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

Now now Jough.  My stalking is mostly harmless.  Just ask Hobot.

(For the record I am not dorky, just creepy and I look like I'm 12.)

Dude, are you posting here in the middle of Algebra or something. What if you get caught? You also look like a guy I knew who like blink-182 way too much. Q, do you own copies of Cheshire Cat and/or Buddha? Are you wearing an Atticus t-shirt? Admitting that you have a problem is the first step.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

I'm a bit too old to have ever thought Blink-182 was cool  EVER.

And it's not my fault I don't grow any facial hair.  Blame genes.  BLAME ALL THE GENES!  EVEN GENE SHALIT!  THAT fuck*ng GUY!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 09:41:59 pm by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile

EVEN GENE SHALLOT!  THAT fuck*ng GUY!

What, is he the movie critic for The Onion?
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

Damn you AD, mocking my spelling inaccuracies!  Now I had to change it out of complete horror.

Consider this payback:

Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

What, is he the movie critic for The Onion?

That deserves an onion offense card.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Mr. Gary

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 20
    • View Profile

Woah.. this thread suddenly got all....  naughty.

Now now. Don't make me smoke some poles.
Logged

thedudeabides85

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 60
  • Say good things about my dick
    • View Profile

Man, what is it with this board where only hottie girls and really dorky guys seem to gravitate?


Crap, is this going to devolve into all of the dudes posting pictures of themselves wearing cool t-shirts to prove they are not really dorky?  Because if so, I am ready:



 
I cropped the upper section of this picture because the camera caught me in the process of not drinking a Corona properly. In fact, a thin stream of the Mexican nectar is clearly about to settle on my t-shirt. Bruce Lee would call this type of drinking "Clumsy Tiger Style".


Which brings me to an idea for a contest:
Once everyone has inevitably purchased their commemorative GOF shirts, might members post pictures of themselves in the shirts maiming others, and possibly reenacting pivotal scenes from the Achewood arc?  Extra points for punching a woman or a cat, but inexplicably, punching a female cat will get you disqualified.

If my suggestion is too brash (being a rookie and all), I'll back off I swear.  Let me keep my cans.
Logged

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile

Corona droplets can quite clearly be seen dribbling down the front of your tasty attire. But, I posit that the picture wasn't cropped for the reason you claim, Mr. thedudeabides85, if that is your real name, but rather because the upper portion shows a Corona bottle en route to impaling your head...THUS you would win your proposed little contest before it even began.

Foiled!
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK

thedudeabides85, you are clearly doing bicep curls and wearing a T shirt just to show off your well toned arms.

And I like the sound of your idea, though my newbie opinion is worthless.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'


If my suggestion is too brash (being a rookie and all), I'll back off I swear.  Let me keep my cans.


This just goes to show that dudes who share our birthday clearly rock.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up