Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!  (Read 22348 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2006, 09:05:46 pm »

Also, I think the precipitate joke is funny.

Right up there with "I come to barium cesium, not to praseodymium"?
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2006, 09:08:50 pm »

Right up there with "I come to barium cesium, not to praseodymium"?

Euripides trousers? Yeah, Eumenides trousers?


Okay more of an Old Lit joke, but hey.. I was a lit kid, what do you expect?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2006, 09:15:29 pm »

Right up there with "I come to barium cesium, not to praseodymium"?

That's a new one on me, but it's delightful. Huzzah!
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2006, 10:20:00 pm »

So, one atom says to the other atom, "I think I lost an electron."
"Are you sure?" his friend asks.
"I'm positive."
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2006, 11:10:46 pm »

So, one atom says to the other atom, "I think I lost an electron."
"Are you sure?" his friend asks.
"I'm positive."

I thought only "hipsters" liked ionic humor these days.
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2006, 11:19:36 pm »

A neutron walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "My good man, how much for a gin and tonic?"

Tender replies, "For you?  No charge."



Man, I wish I could take a can away from myself for that.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #96 on: April 02, 2006, 12:33:19 am »

*****_God I'm sorry, but I actually just gave you a can for your joke. It reminded me of my high school physics teacher and I loved him, he was the coolest! He used to tell jokes like that all the time and I think I was the only one that appreciated it.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #97 on: April 02, 2006, 03:09:25 am »

I thought only "hipsters" liked ionic humor these days.

HIPSTERS GRAH
also nice pun
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #98 on: April 02, 2006, 03:48:39 am »

I thought only "hipsters" liked ionic humor these days.

HIPSTERS GRAH
also nice pun

Oh, I get it now.

~Paul

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #99 on: April 02, 2006, 06:09:54 am »

Which, of course, brings us to the worst science joke/rhyme of all time:

My brother was a chemist
He isn't anymore
For what he thought was H2O
Was H2SO4
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2006, 07:15:55 am »

Heisenberg gets stopped by a cop.
"Excuse me sir," the cop says as he reaches the car. "Do you know how fast you were going?"
"No, but I'm certain I was heading South" he replied

A neutron walks into a bar and says "How much for a drink?".
The bartender replies: "For you, there's no charge".

How many Surrealists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Chicken foot.

What do you get when you cross a mosquito with a mountain goat?
Goats & mosquitos don't multiply! One's a scalar & ones a vector!

A physicist, a biologist and a mathematician were talking together outside a building on campus when they noticed two people entering the building. Some time later three people exited.
The biologist said, "The must have procreated."
The physicist said, "My initial observation must have been incorrect."
The mathematician said, "If one more person enters that building there will be zero people inside."

Q: What is a milliHelen?
A: The amount of beauty that will launch one ship.


What does the "H." in Jesus H. Christ stand for?
Haploid

3 statisticians are out bowhunting. They spot a deer. The first one shoots, and his arrow lands 3 feet to the right of the deer. The second one shoots, and his arrow lands 3 feet to the left of the deer. The third one says, "We got him!"

recursive
re·cur·sive
adj
1: see recursive

Three friends from med school meet at their 10 year reunion and decide to go duck hunting the next morning.
When they arrive, the first, a general practioner, says that they must be careful to shoot only ducks because of the game laws. At that moment some unidentified birds fly overhead.
the second, a surgeon, stands up and blasts away with his shotgun, downing one of the birds.
After the dog retrieves the fowl, he turns to the third, a pathologist, and says, "Is this a duck?"




Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

LCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 113
  • ...when you get the blues in the night
    • View Profile
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #101 on: April 02, 2006, 07:32:48 am »

Is this TOUAMB or a page from an old Reader's Digest joke collection I'm reading here?
Logged
Which way to the vomitorium, centurion?

Crun

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
    • Hockey Zombie
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2006, 02:56:44 pm »

A physicist, a biologist and a mathematician were talking together outside a building on campus when they noticed two people entering the building. Some time later three people exited.
The biologist said, "The must have procreated."
The physicist said, "My initial observation must have been incorrect."
The mathematician said, "If one more person enters that building there will be zero people inside."

You got a laugh.

Couldn't be a Reader's Digest thread, there's no stories about drill sargeants.

Suckin_Dick

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 56
    • View Profile
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #103 on: April 02, 2006, 05:47:50 pm »

Damn, that's funny.
Logged
suckin dick bought this van.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: March 30, 2006 -- The Taxi Driver! Toughest haircut possible!
« Reply #104 on: April 02, 2006, 11:11:11 pm »

Q: What is a milliHelen?
A: The amount of beauty that will launch one ship.

This was a new one on me. I laughed.

Quote
What does the "H." in Jesus H. Christ stand for?
Haploid

... and I spent an embarrassing amount of my adolescence saying "Jesus Haploid Christ!" as my fake-swear of choice. Somehow, I'm not ashamed...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up