Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl  (Read 13208 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2006, 01:34:50 pm »

Gerl is not mispelt.

gerl is a cool girl.

and this girl reads achewood, and annoyed the FUCK out of everyone with her Trail of Dead myspace music.

thus she is cool.

Thus she is a gerl.

uuuuuummm... happy birthday noob. you will get a mixtape one day.

Annoying is the new cool, apparently.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Apple Gerl

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
    • my myspace, boring as hell
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2006, 01:41:41 pm »

Annoying is the new cool, apparently.

~Paul

Oh its been the new cool for some time now. The Gooseman should know.
p.s. mixtape or DIE.
Logged
It is my firm belief that little puppy dogs named Mr. Poopytime will bring our nation together!

the gooseman

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2006, 01:51:38 pm »

if annoying is the new cool, call me fonzy...

oi... thats lame...

hell of lame...
i wasn't even the one with the obnoxious myspace!

anyways...
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2006, 02:10:10 pm »

Look, the n00bs are having a lovers spat, isn't that cute...

It's Fonzie fool, get if right.  Oh wait, did you mean to say "if annoying is the new cool call me Fozzy?  Yeah, that sounds about right.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2006, 04:04:18 pm »

Well, if Fonzie's prime-time friendly faux-dago sexuality is cool, then... well, maybe I should change my lifestyle.
Logged
ACHIEVE

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2006, 04:29:08 pm »

Post count 3 is calling post count 4 a n00b. You gotta love it.

Face it, kids, not a one of you are cool.  You're posting on an internet message board (that alone would kill your chances) about alive stuffed animals and cartoon cats, and are arguing over whether a song played in a MySpace (uncool) profile is cool or not.

There's a whole lotta uncool going on right around here.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2006, 04:37:55 pm »

Post count 3 is calling post count 4 a n00b. You gotta love it.

Face it, kids, not a one of you are cool.  You're posting on an internet message board (that alone would kill your chances) about alive stuffed animals and cartoon cats, and are arguing over whether a song played in a MySpace (uncool) profile is cool or not.

There's a whole lotta uncool going on right around here.

Dammit people there's still a tiny amount of cool slipping through. We need a reference to "natural 20," some TMBG lyrics,American Idol predictions, and discussions on overclocking and who could or could not defeat Superman stat.
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2006, 04:43:17 pm »

Dammit people there's still a tiny amount of cool slipping through. We need a reference to "natural 20," some TMBG lyrics,American Idol predictions, and discussions on overclocking and who could or could not defeat Superman stat.

I think this thread eliminated any remaining cool points we may have inadvertently accumulated.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2006, 10:23:45 pm »

I'm glad that that link took me straight to my post

because I was kind of wondering if that was a waste of time. and now I know: I got to lower the coolness level of the whole board!

I'm almost as cool as.. I don't know...  Connor MacLeod, or Julian Bashir, or something.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2006, 11:50:06 pm »

Dammit people there's still a tiny amount of cool slipping through.

I'll take care of that for you...


*ahem*


I run Gentoo!
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2006, 11:51:09 pm »

I'm glad that that link took me straight to my post

because I was kind of wondering if that was a waste of time. and now I know: I got to lower the coolness level of the whole board!

I'm almost as cool as.. I don't know...  Connor MacLeod, or Julian Bashir, or something.

Your post was only the most salient example of an entire thread of shame; we have all, in our own, unique way, contributed to the collective loss of coolness.

Plus, that post was hilarious; if you had never written it, everyone on the board would be aware that their life was missing something, without knowing precisely what it was.  That something, theinevitable, was My Little Pony/Justice League slash.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2006, 12:33:54 am »

You get a can from me, becaue I forgot to give you one earlier for your excellent slash template.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2006, 07:00:56 am »

I'm pretty sure that John Flansburgh could beat up Superman.

C'mon, you know it's true. He's an epic-level bard!
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2006, 11:16:37 am »

I totally agree. Have you seen the size of that man's guitar forearms? He could crush superman's trachea while rocking without a second thought.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Apple Gerl
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2006, 11:21:06 am »

Flans nothing.  Linnell forever... bitches!

I mean seriously, compare Monopuff to State Songs and figure out which one is more listenable?

(Hint: Linnell forever.)

I know this post has no Superman content, that's because Superman is a punkass.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up