Oh my goodness, I'm imagining he gets yiffed.
"Yiff" is one of those words that I've been doing my best to pretend doesn't exist... that is to say, only exists as a joke or a trick. As though it is one long running gag throughout the internet, "pretending" that people are into imagining themselves as werewolves for sexual purposes, "pretending" that people are into rubbing up against Shamrock-Stomach Bear to climax, etc.
It is a happy world I live in, where furrism and plushism are merely the largest-scale Andy Kaufman-style prank ever, thousands of websites all in on this joke, and no one is actually wacking-the-mole or nulling-the-void to the fantasy of boinking a half-duck. It's all a big hoax.
I also believe that no one in England actually says "shite" or "line up in a queue" or actually refers to an elevator as a "lift" or anything like that... and that this is actually a prank being played, by the entire United Kingdom, on clueless American Anglophiles to see if they'll actually use such nonsense words.
They put such terms in songs and television shows only so that they can giggle when idiots from The Colonies use them, thinking that it makes them cool. "Haha," they might say, "this idiot from Long Beach said that he keeps his Oasis CDs in the boot of his car! Score one for us!"
It is fun and healthy to pretend that all things disgusting or lame are actually pranks.