Also post a tracklist in this thread.
~Paul
Crap, it was going to be a surprise so I could unleash at one Doctor Demento song on you halfway through the CD. Anyhow, this thing that no-one will want is pretty much a mix of my favourite British music you may or may not have. You will all hate at least some of it, but it's my mix and I can cry if I want to.
Widcombe Flight/Maclaine Colston - Eleanor JamesOh Bondage! Up Yours! - X Ray Spex
Town Called Malice - The JamEver Fallen In Love? - The Buzzcocks
Cool For Cats - Squeeze
Bill McCai - The CoralThe Guns Of Brixton - The Clash
If I Should Fall From Grace With God - The PoguesInto The Valley - The Skids
Don't You Want Me? - The Human LeagueOutdoor Miner - Wire
Shadow Play - Joy DivisionNight Boat To Cairo - Madness
Teenage Kicks - The UndertonesGangsters - The Specials
Kooks - David BowieSilver - Echo and the Bunnymen
Statue of Liberty - XTC
Disco 2000 - PulpAlternative Ulster - Stiff Little Fingers
Golden Brown - The StranglersJudy Is A Dick Slap - Belle & Sebastian
Well, there you go. Now all that's needed is your addresses. (I'm 15, and a whole ocean away, so no stalking guaranteed)