Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Hobot!!  (Read 10591 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« on: April 21, 2006, 03:58:05 am »

Since it is midnight where she is I figure this is a good time to say it, so Happy Birthday Hobot!  I give unto you a million HUUUUUGS! (Or less, however you enjoy.)


I hope it is basically the best day ever!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 04:05:46 am »

What, no spankings?
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 04:07:54 am »

What, no spankings?

Those were implied.. implied
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2006, 04:12:56 am »

Thank you!  It still doesn't feel like my birthday, since I have yet to go to bed, but I will try to make this a good day upon waking.

EDIT: How many spankings do I get?
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2006, 04:16:01 am »

EDIT: How many spankings do I get?

As many as it takes.*



*Or you take, you know, whatever you want; it's your birthday after all.


SALACIOUS!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2006, 04:24:01 am »

Happy birthday! Don't let that sick fuck spank you too hard, now, y'hear?
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2006, 04:38:00 am »

It's taking all my strength not to go on a needless castle of anthrax tangent here.

Meanwhile you guys either need to get a room or a webcam. Friendship is about sharing damnit.

Ok enough of my bitching, Hobot, you are the lovliest face on a crepe (or taco roll or whatever) I have ever seen and I hope you stay that way instead of being horribly ravaged by merciless time like the rest of us will be.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2006, 05:11:25 am »

I thought starting birthday threads was my job.  MY JOB!!!

Happy Birthday Hobot.  Since Senor Sick Fuck started this thread instead of me we are already discussing your bottom and the nature of the spankings you will be receiving and how they will sting your teenaged bottom and turn it a pleasant rosy pink color and the sound of the hand repeatedly smacking your bottom and making your bottom quiver and the noises you will make such as moans and excited whelps.  But I'm not going to participate in that.

I only wish to tell you happy birthday and hope for you a day filled with joy and happiness and fun and friends and family.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2006, 05:13:32 am »

I thought starting birthday threads was my job.  MY JOB!!!

In this case I had to steal your thunder sir Paul.  I am sorry about this, but know that I still love you like a brother.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2006, 05:14:35 am »

Paul got a little creepier than usual on that last post.

Well, Happy Birthday, Hobot-one.  Today we have changed the forum header JUST FOR YOU.  This is only the second time this has happened in the history of the board, so of course everyone else will resent you for it.

Cheers.

A propos of nothing, today is also my paternal grandmother's 80th birthday.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 05:20:28 am by jough »
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2006, 05:59:36 am »

What kind of pinata should we get Hobot?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2006, 11:39:52 am »

What kind of pinata should we get Hobot?

An ultraviolent one? Toss back a couple of molokos and paint the town red. With blood.

Happy birthday!
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2006, 11:49:03 am »

Happy Day for you, Hobot. I hope nice things happen to you today.


I'm getting really creeped out by the 3 dozen little floating Hobot heads staring at me in the background on the top. Am I the only one?
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2006, 12:41:50 pm »

It's taking all my strength not to go on a needless castle of anthrax tangent here.


Oh come on.  What kind of a thread is it that doesn't wander off onto a tangent? What kind of a gift is that?

And, I can't see the new header.  I guess it's only for the guys.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday Hobot!!
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2006, 12:53:17 pm »

Oh come on.  What kind of a thread is it that doesn't wander off onto a tangent? What kind of a gift is that?

And, I can't see the new header.  I guess it's only for the guys.

CTRL + F5 if you are in windows womby.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up