Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am in a bed with an Asleepness Hat on.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Everyone Should Wear A Bra, Even If Their Boobs Are Crummy - 21 April 2006  (Read 10292 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

Sorry to drag this back on topic but... Actually, shouldn't you wear a bra especially if your boobs are crummy?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Honeycombhideout

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 18
    • View Profile

I wouldn't know, as I am 55378008.
Logged
I didn't ask for a shrink - that must've been somebody else. Also, that pudding isn't mine. Also, I'm wearing this suit today because I had a very important meeting this morning and I don't have a crying problem.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

so, yesterday at a party, I saw a guy who had the Paul Style Mustache. It was amazing.

it made me so glad. so glad.

also: missing a flight sucks SO MUCH.

SOOO MUCHHH.


littlefallsmets: couldn't you alternate? fuck one day, and get high the next?

wouldn't this be a healthy use of both sexuality and chemistry?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 10:18:30 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up