Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?  (Read 21379 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« on: May 06, 2006, 12:08:30 am »

Discuss. This may come up again at TOUAMBIE time.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 12:09:57 am »

I like Aug's. Just because... I mean... really. An Egg with a Mustache.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 12:12:51 am »

Could we make this a poll, or would that be too cumbersome because there are so many to choose from?


EDIT: Damnit, theinevitable, you inadvertently stole my nomination!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 12:15:56 am »

I think mine is the best because it's actually mine... from the future.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2006, 12:26:03 am »

I vote for hobot.  The chops-on-a-dude-on-a-pancake/tortilla/blini/whatevah is classic.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2006, 12:31:23 am »

yeah, I liked hobot's original one better.
am I imagining this? was it originally different? I feel like before the head was blended in a different way or something.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2006, 12:50:41 am »

Are we having a "Beard Off"? Can we please call it that? I vote for...damn I'm so torn between V-Adore, Swinehund, and Lister. I'll get back to you with a final vote.

Unless we're just nominating at this point. If so I nominate those three.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2006, 01:17:45 am »

just discuss so that at TOUAMBIE nomination time, people remember. If someone would host all the images somewhere, that would be really cool for when it comes time to nominate and vote.

V-Adores is the only one that made me actually laugh out loud. That stylish snidely whiplash action on a furious eyeball rocks. Second for me is Roger. He just has a way to make the absurd, well, absurder.

Everytime I look at mine, I think of Diedrich Bader from Office Space. Anyone else have this problem?

I just looked at him again and what he needs is a sombrero.

Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2006, 01:18:23 am »

I finally changed mine! He's rockin' the ska-style mutton chops and soul patch. Can I sit with you guys at lunch now? I won't say anything! I won't even look at you guys, I promise.

And I don't see how anybody but Paul could win any sort of mustache competition.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2006, 01:29:03 am »

AD: Whenever I look at your avatar I see a French man...or maybe a French dog. It's the flowers on the right side over his ear. It looks like a beret and with the mustache it is simply too much. He is now FrenchDawg.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2006, 01:33:17 am »

I think for present purposes we should assume Paul to be the sole member of the Mustache Hall of Fame, and retired from competition.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2006, 02:02:44 am »

Actually, I'm dismayed that everyone has put on mustaches (presumably in homage to me) at a time when the board is embroiled in it's worst ever feuding.  Have the mustaches turned everyone into dicks?  Is that the cause of it?  Jough is encouraging us to turn on each other and we have.  There's all kinds of my music is better than your music talk going on, people are getting metaphorically shanked, and we are blowing up over religion and politics, two subjects we have successfully skirted to this point.  If this is the fault of the mustaches, please I implore you, go shave right now.  This board is my safe haven from such dickery.  Don't let it go down like that.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2006, 02:03:11 am »

Mite, I like how the mutton chops and soul patch match his little drugfuzzy expression.  I like that a lot.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2006, 02:03:50 am »

Man I hope mustaches don't cause people to be dicks, cause I've had one for over 20 years now.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2006, 02:04:53 am »

V-Adores is the only one that made me actually laugh out loud. That stylish snidely whiplash action on a furious eyeball rocks. Second for me is Roger. He just has a way to make the absurd, well, absurder.

Everytime I look at mine, I think of Diedrich Bader from Office Space. Anyone else have this problem?

The ones that made me laugh aloud were V's and AW's.

And now that you mention it, yes, I feel like your avatar is going to tell me to check out the breast exams on TV.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up