I have been working out more, so I don't worry too much about actual weight.
One plus or minus, depending on how you look at it - my suit is too big for me. Like, it looks like David Byrne in that Talking Heads video.
I went to my morning interview in just a shirt and tie (and trousers, kids - just no suit jacket). I guess it went over okay, since they made me an offer on the spot and the interview only lasted about a half an hour, with me asking most of the questions.
I have another interview this afternoon and hopefully my suit will be ready by then. Of course, if I don't get a job because I'm not wearing a suit I'm not sure I'd want to work at the place anyway. They either want me or not.
Anyway, I haven't interviewed for a job job (other than meeting with prospective clients) in a few years now. I'm finding myself being extremely casual and not overselling myself. Or at least trying not to. Now I'm doing four interviews in one week and will hopefully have at least two offers to consider over the next two weeks. The concern so far seems to be "Can the bohemian freelancer fit into a company team atmosphere?" I think so. With my Major Life Changes I'm thinking about The Future and I'd like to be managing projects rather than slinging code, so it seems appropriate to work for a company larger than my own if I want to manage projects and a team of developers.