Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06  (Read 19510 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ananke

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 74
  • !لو ائكل الخنزير لأموت
    • View Profile
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2006, 04:35:43 am »

But you like Arcade Fire enough to have one of your comic characters put one of their posters up? Really? Really?

Keep in mind that Teodor's supposed to be a lame trying-too-hard indie fellow.


I read his blog entry and thought "Heh! Horrible things are happening for no reason!"

Also,
"Did she actually die this time? [What I mean by "this time" unclear; after brief inspection dog seems to be asleep on pad next to bed and breathing normally]"
This part made me laugh to tears.
Logged

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2006, 04:53:47 am »

"Heh! Just in case they don't remember it's an Achewood reference, I'll link to it!"
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2006, 05:36:43 am »

"Heh! Just in case they don't remember it's an Achewood reference, I'll link to it!"

BOO TO THAT!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2006, 03:42:19 pm »

To those of you not "in the know", as the young'uns say these days, The Arcade Fire is an excellent indie band from Quebec. The blog has lured me out of the dark shadow of these boards in which I have been lurking nigh these long years to mention that they are my favorite group. It fills me with giddy glee to know that an alive stuffed animal listens to the same music I do. Huzzah, I shouted out into the street. Huzzah!

Pitchfork loves them.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2006, 01:20:29 pm »

Quote from: Roast Beef
I am so dissatisfied by the three main sex positions that often times I hate to roll into bed with my lady, so do I dread her no-imagination sex positions.

Molly would be all about the no-imagination sex positions.  Typical.

Quote from: Molly
They weren't OK with his not being Asian, but she talked up his work ethic, and his rich family, and eventually they agreed that he could marry her.

I love the stereotypical Asian Family Reaction to Marrying a Non-Asian Person/Cat. 

Also, Beef communicates with his girlfriend via e-mail.  I should have seen that coming.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2006, 01:27:04 pm »

I'm not sure how pointing at a map conveys:  Y O U R F A U L T , but hey.. it's Pat.


Molly was the one going all giggly girl about the naughty early on in her blog, I'm surprised to find she's a missionary only sort of cat.  (Pun intended)  Or maybe Beef is just taking the piss.

Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2006, 01:39:20 pm »

Or maybe Beef is just taking the piss.

Well damn, if he likes it R. Kelly style, I can't blame Molly for being dull.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2006, 01:41:46 pm »

Well damn, if he likes it R. Kelly style, I can't blame Molly for being dull.

Yeah all shakey headed singing an-


Oh.  right.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2006, 01:59:10 pm »

I'm confused.  Does Little Nephew think that Sandy Liu is really Molly, or does Molly not know that Charley really has the hots for her?  Or has Neph moved on?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2006, 02:03:42 pm »

I'm confused.  Does Little Nephew think that Sandy Liu is really Molly, or does Molly not know that Charley really has the hots for her?  Or has Neph moved on?

I took it to mean that Molly (and presumably Miss Liu as well) mistook LN's affections and this has caused the whole parental meeting thing.  I can almost picture LN hell of such as squirming at what his machinations have wrought.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2006, 02:13:47 pm »

Also, Beef communicates with his girlfriend via e-mail.  I should have seen that coming.

You got a problem with this?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2006, 03:09:11 pm »

Molly was the one going all giggly girl about the naughty early on in her blog, I'm surprised to find she's a missionary only sort of cat.  (Pun intended)  Or maybe Beef is just taking the piss.

I assume you're talking about this. But I assume that Beef is leading up to his magazine all having impossible joke sex positions.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2006, 03:12:55 pm »

I assume you're talking about this. But I assume that Beef is leading up to his magazine all having impossible joke sex positions.

Well yes that among other things I can't be arsed to look up right now because I have a server being a little bitchy bitch bitch man.

I seem to recall something about her trying something with solo action or somesuch.  I will look it up later.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2006, 03:16:04 pm »

You got a problem with this?

Not at all.  Like, if you and the SO are both at separate places of employ, it is perfectly alright to send e-mails back and forth.  What I meant was that I interpreted Beef's e-mails to Molly as a substitution for phone calls or actual face-to-face interaction.  I mean, now that Beef has those handy aluminum foil undies, he has no excuse not to give her a call when extraneous circumstances (such as a lack of work or other such reasons for free time) permit.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2006, 03:19:48 pm »

Found a couple of them.

Oh yes... also the squirting.

So, really what I'm saying is that Beef would seem to be way more the prudey-dude.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up