Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN  (Read 5638 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« on: July 03, 2006, 04:08:06 am »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07032006

what's flour water again?

So for the I don't know how many times time I missed out on getting a Birthday Strip. This will officially be my birthday strip even though it's off by one day because it's pretty awesome.

I get gastronomic distress kind of often these days and it sucks, because half of it is I eat Bad Foods pretty often and the other half is I'm kind of nervous sometimes when I'm out with friends so I only really get embarrassing problems when it's the most public situation.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2006, 04:13:03 am »

Those last three panels had me in hysterics.

Note to self: use "pimp skitters" and/or "sinner's ass" to describe any digestive malfeasance I have in the future.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2006, 04:22:27 am »

Flour water is just water with some flour dissolved in it?

Or is it beer?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 06:12:55 am »

I would say it is water with flour in it.

was Snoop Dog a pimp? I was not aware of this.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2006, 06:29:23 am »

I met a pimp today, and he said that he made more money than his "bitches".  Him and his friends were also the first people in Oklahoma I have seen with teeth grills.  But seriously, pimps ain't cool.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

ananke

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 74
  • !لو ائكل الخنزير لأموت
    • View Profile
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2006, 06:56:41 am »

It's faster to find a beach towel and get two hos to hold it between your legs than it is to find a public restroom?
Logged

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2006, 08:01:50 am »

This comic relies on the diarrhea-ridden rapper archetype.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2006, 08:20:09 am »

It's faster to find a beach towel and get two hos to hold it between your legs than it is to find a public restroom?

Snoop Dogg always has hos, and obviously he's also a dude who always knows where his towel is.

Or was that Mos Def?
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2006, 08:28:04 am »

I'm assuming the title came from the alt-text, I cannot know this for certain as it seems Onstad has caved to the religious right who are trying to steal our freedoms!!!

Sass is a woefully underused word, I want to bring that one back into common circulation starting right now.

I'd like to hear about some nice Pimps that do right by their ho's you know? Dental, Maternity Leave, all nurturing and supportive of decisions that lead to future non-ho career paths, all that jazz.
Embracing only the abusive pimp stereotype hurts us all.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

nDed

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 34
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 292
    • View Profile
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2006, 09:44:42 am »

It appears that Onstad has changed the alt-text this morning. I can only suppose that he thinks that the word 'dare' is not a big part of gangster parlance.

Anyone else think the implied pronunciation of Ray's uncle Gérard's name is kind of funny?
Logged
Love never blows up and gets killed.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2006, 10:11:19 am »

This is far too many colloquialisms in the morning for me.


Heh.. sass gut.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

MrCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 18
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2006, 12:35:47 pm »

Can't you just imagine a Good Ol' Boy sitting down around the fire at his logging camp. big bushy white beard and checkshirt. Sittin' there with with a corncob pipe jammed firmly between his teeth, pouring himself a few fingers of prime moonshine "For to calmin' down ma sass gut"

Actually, that sounds kinda like Lyle
Logged
I'LL BE DEAD BY THE TIME THEY SLAP THE CUFFS ON

Mr. Chord

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 24
  • Cheshire smirk
    • View Profile
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2006, 12:36:55 pm »

I met a pimp today, and he said that he made more money than his "bitches".

What, from selling his own body? I'm confused on this one.

Quote
But seriously, pimps ain't cool.

They're certainly not.
Logged
---

I had to get out of there. I took the stairs.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2006, 12:39:44 pm »

Snoop Dogg always has hos, and obviously he's also a dude who always knows where his towel is.

Or was that Mos Def?

I thought that was Ford Prefect.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: July 3, 2006: BITCHES don't you DARE LISTEN
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2006, 12:44:07 pm »

Can't you just imagine a Good Ol' Boy

Actually, that sounds kinda like Lyle

Lyle would never drive the General Lee.   And not just because of his bad choice of tattoos.

The Lyle, he is many things, but he is not a Good Ol' Boy is all I am saying.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up