Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday  (Read 15965 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2006, 05:54:22 am »

um, I have seen a picture of Q. I think.

it is pretty guessable.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2006, 12:20:27 pm »

I'm guessing there's even odds the most of the folks who have been round a while know what AW looks like but for newer folk like myself would you mind not saying who is who when you post? I'd like the chance to guess, see if the insanity of Q is visible in his eyes without needing to be told it's there.

If he does this terrible thing, it will be painfully obvious.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2006, 05:02:22 pm »

Doc: Mr. looks like a young lad, Aug looks like a better kept Phillip Seymour Hoffman.  The difference will be obvious.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2006, 05:56:09 pm »

Q looks like Adorable McCutey##### and August looks like the person who you will trust with your life when you have been thrown in jail for a murder you did not commit.  Don't listen to all the stuff about how he really works on lawyering for state government stuff or whatever his cover story is these days.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2006, 05:59:11 pm »

Q looks like Adorable McCutey****** and August looks like the person who you will trust with your life when you have been thrown in jail for a murder you did not commit.  Don't listen to all the stuff about how he really works on lawyering for state government stuff or whatever his cover story is these days.

I do not look like that!

AugustWest looks like he could take two shots to the gut and two fingers of bourbon just to fight for that red-headed dame what walked into his office a few years hence.  He only keeps two friends: His lead briefcase and a briefcase fulla lead.  He is, AugustWest: Film Noir Attorney At Law!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2006, 06:13:45 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2006, 06:17:43 pm »

Ok then - Q looks like the guy who's sharing your cell when you get thrown into jail for the murder you did not commit.  The guy who August will refuse to represent.

Is that better?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2006, 06:19:06 pm »

Ha, ha.

Aug looks all friendly, Mr. looks like he's eight and was just told he can't have any ice cream.  Awsome.

Also, Mr. I've said it before, I'll say it again, you look like my SO's long lost twin.  It is fucked up how much you look like him.  He even has the exact same shirt.  It is so messed up to me.  
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2006, 06:32:02 pm »

man, q, you look different with Hair.
didn't you formerly have less hair?
I feel like you had less hair before.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2006, 06:34:15 pm »

Q looks like Adorable McCutey******

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Q, I have no idea why you did not want that picture to be shown; you look like a cross between Joe Cole and Orneryboy in that pose, which is just beyond great. You do look distinctly disgruntled at the whole situation, though. I can imagine August was trying to coax you into the 'hands on hips' position, but you were having none of it. Come to think of it, you two would make the perfect 'buddy movie'. Basically, I am talking too much!

August, you look SAFE. And I don't mean that in the hip-hop sense.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2006, 06:39:32 pm »

oh man, I am so making a fanfic about aug and Q meeting up. it will be Buddy Movie to the max.

it will be intense
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2006, 06:44:36 pm »

It would actually be a pretty good picture if I wasn't all Earl Hickey in it.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2006, 06:51:28 pm »

oh man, I am so making a fanfic about aug and Q meeting up. it will be Buddy Movie to the max.

it will be intense

Back off, sunshine. If anyone is going to be writing fan-fiction, it's going to be me!

(I am posting too much today. Can someone please confirm this.)
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2006, 07:04:10 pm »

I had only seen said photo in the sun with terrible lighting.

Basically I am all surly about a picture being taken of me, especially while wearing jeans.  And yes I do look 8 and I am sorry to have creeped you out by my similaritude with known persons Smells.


TI: Yes, I shaved my head naught but two months prior.  My hair grows really really fast.  (It was also red before I shaved it, as flickr can attest to)

Aug Looks weirdly like Sean Connery in the Indiana Jones movies here.  I don't know what he's complaining about.


As for me: Worst. Picture. Ever.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: So I met with a Lawyer Yesterday
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2006, 07:37:15 pm »

August you are looking rather trim.  Giving up alcohol has done wonders for your gut.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up