Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: February 8, 2007 - "They just made me watch some videos about not whackin off"  (Read 4729 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02082007

The tiny mammal has been getting terror-laid for years.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 12:48:15 am by V-Adore »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

V-Adore

  • Guest

The idea that Heaven, for Todd, is like prison without the rape: priceless.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

wow. gross.

terror-laid.

oh no.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential

If heaven is really just a good place to learn how to make bongs i may have to reconsider this atheism thing...
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

The idea that Heaven, for Todd, is like prison without the rape: priceless.

How did Todd even get into heaven? Hell seemed a much better fit for him. I bet he even likes Friendly's.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

my dad worked at Friendly's.

he brings it up constantly, to the point that you'd think it was the greatest job ever.

"Step aside and let a professional scoop that icecream-- I worked at Friendly's!"
"Do you think I worked at Friendly's for 2 years without learning how to make a banana split? Jesus!"

it's weird as all hell. considering ice-cream is not one of his major interests or goals.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

Have we ever seen Todd as close up as the third panel?  He's got a Disney sort of look to him that's rather disturbing, all things considered.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

I was about to say "Heaven un-burned down..." but then I remembered.

Cartoon cats.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars

Have we ever seen Todd as close up as the third panel?  He's got a Disney sort of look to him that's rather disturbing, all things considered.

I was just thinking that. The little bastard is almost cute-looking when zoomed in so closely.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile

Heh heh.  Todd.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

coldfrog

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 30
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 165
  • From Shakespeare's Lights upon Friday's Eve
    • View Profile
    • Some crappy pictures I do sometimes

Have we ever seen Todd as close up as the third panel?  He's got a Disney sort of look to him that's rather disturbing, all things considered.

I am sure there was one other time, and I'm also fairly sure it was pretty recently.  Perhaps the one where he dies for America's Funniest Home Videos?

Edit: I was right!  It is this one.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 07:09:11 am by coldfrog »
Logged
Let no man put asunder what I believe is thee proper attyre for footballe.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

Ah, Todd, that fuckin' guy!

Bjorn the Destroyer

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 67
  • By Odin's beard!
    • View Profile

Ah, Todd, that fuckin' guy!

I was going to call Todd a run-of-the-mill guy. Like "Oh Todd, that guy." But I agree with this statement more.

Also, I think that Todd is not a Cartoon Cat but a Cartoon Squirrel.

Also, I'm not sure how many members of the modern prison population have conveniently Italian sounding name.
Logged
3-6-9 12-15-18 21-24-27 30

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile

When I saw the exclamation point above Todd's head, I imagined the Metal Gear Solid guard alert sound.

Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

coldfrog

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 30
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 165
  • From Shakespeare's Lights upon Friday's Eve
    • View Profile
    • Some crappy pictures I do sometimes

When I saw the exclamation point above Todd's head, I imagined the Metal Gear Solid guard alert sound.
Not to mention the motion lines in panel 3 make him look like the enemy soldiers when they are shaking while you point your gun at them.  Hold that panel long enough and he will drop a little container with a quarter ounce of smack in it and a dog tag with the name "Suckin' Dick on it.
Logged
Let no man put asunder what I believe is thee proper attyre for footballe.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up