I would also like to mention that my lead in the baseball final is down to 6-3 after being up by 9-1 as recently as Thursday. Is it worth it to make the final round only to see your team choke in historic fashion? I'm awaiting the answer.
That's been one hell of a final, and looking at the recent transactions for the past week it's obvious Radiodread has been fighting tooth and nail to make up that deficit. Two days left in the season, and in only two of the ten categories does one team hold a comfortable lead over the other, both in his favor.
Meanwhile, I'm trying to pick up some extra stolen bases to get a third-place sweep. Not quite the series I had hoped for, but at least LFM can take solace in the fact that we are also matched up in the hockey league this week, where he will likely kick my ass.
Turns out Niedermayer wasn't fragged, he... retired? At least he's not on the don't cut list anymore. I could have had a much longer season ahead. Not that that's saying much.