Haha. No, that's me.
The day someone pointed out that my insignificant ass had an IMDB profile without pulling the dork move of starting my own was... a weird one.
On the one hand, there is that cosmic significance that after the end of humanity, when the aliens are pulling the internet off old computers for clues for our demise, they'll know I fetched coffee on a few movie sets and so on.
On the other hand, there's that weird realization that there is a decent possibility that a handful of credits on an internet page will be pretty much the only way I'll ever be of significance to anyone I didn't interact with personally. And that's a depressing depressing thought.
I'm veeeeeery ambivalent about having an IMDB entry. Hence the open self-deprication on the matter.
EDIT: JD, next time you talk to your cousin, tell him that some sick fuck on the internet believes that the IMDB credit "1 episode as ***** Groom" is completely fuck*ng sublime. I can imagine so many different things that role could mean.
Being on "Scrubs" I'm sure it was an interpretation that was wacky-in-sort-of-an-obvious-way but that's not his fault. Scrubs is not his fault. Fault is definitely to be assessed but not on your cousin, certainly.
But, man, "***** Groom" is the rudest credit ever.