*****_god, I'm going to guess that #1 is the lie. Lots of kids fall asleep during high school graduation (too much celebrating the night before), and I'm guessing that you "fell asleep" (if by asleep you mean incredibly drowsy due to fermented refreshments) at the concert too. Rocking out can take a lot out of a guy.
Keith, actually #3 was the lie. I do not run marathons.
#1: My peanut allergy developed spontaneously a few years ago. I used to eat peanut butter toast every morning for breakfast and one morning, just like any other, I took the first bite of my routine peanut butter toast, and my throat closed up. The same thing happened later in the week with a glass of soy milk. I got tested and, sure enough, I had spontaneously developed allergies to peanuts and soy. It's horrible, because I love Thai food, and now I can hardly eat any.

#2: I have eaten duck feet. And chicken feet too. I dated a Chinese-American pretty seriously several years ago. We would go into Chinatown with his family on weekends and we'd go to dinner. They'd do all the ordering and I just ate whatever it was. It was awesome! All really authentic and totally new tastes for me. There's not a lot of meat on a duck or chicken foot, but they soak up the flavors of whatever they're cooked in pretty nicely. In black bean and garlic sauce they were rockin'.
#3: I do not run marathons. While I would love the sense of accomplishment, and I've toyed with the idea, the idea of training for one makes me just feel tired thinking about it. I put enough strain on my body as it is. That said, I'm starting to come to the end of my performing career, and there's a running store near me where they take the fitting of shoes *very* seriously--like they analyze your gait and do all these super-precise measurements with a slide rule and stuff. It's tempting to go there and get really, really uber-fitted for a pair of excellent running shoes, and make the full investment, and take it up after I stop performing--just to maintain a certain level of rudeness to my body. However at this time, marathons are not something I really dig.