Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: March 9, 2007 - I suffer from "plump leg."  (Read 8526 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
March 9, 2007 - I suffer from "plump leg."
« on: March 09, 2007, 04:39:58 am »

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=03092007

Does "Hilarious!" disprove my previous theories? Possibly. Possibly.

But if I have proven nothing else to you Awesome Internet People, I hope I have at least proven that I am pretty much pulling my theories out of my ass on the complete fly. I apologize to no man.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: March 9, 2007 - I suffer from "plump leg."
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 04:47:27 am »

You have chosen the correct phrase for the thread title. I would give you a can for this, but I see you already have more than a hundred. Should any one man have so many tiny cans?
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: March 9, 2007 - I suffer from "plump leg."
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 04:48:37 am »

That's one canned-up motherfucker.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: March 9, 2007 - I suffer from "plump leg."
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 05:00:38 am »

I also like "the Kenyan government was careless with his sister's brain." That's a beautiful phrase, even removed entirely from context.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: March 9, 2007 - I suffer from "plump leg."
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 05:07:22 am »

So I am not the only one who is still unclear as to whether the cat is messing with the African for entertainment or whether he thinks it is a legitimate business move to open a burrito chain in a place where many lack indoor plumbing and the per capita income is in the hundreds of dollars?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: March 9, 2007 - I suffer from "plump leg."
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 05:17:08 am »

Jesus, Leon Sumbitches is one hell of a presumptuous bastard. Totally without shame.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: March 9, 2007 - I suffer from "plump leg."
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 05:45:39 am »

So I am not the only one who is still unclear as to whether the cat is messing with the African for entertainment or whether he thinks it is a legitimate business move to open a burrito chain in a place where many lack indoor plumbing and the per capita income is in the hundreds of dollars?

I was, until "Hilarious!" in the last panel. I'm pretty convinced that he's taking the piss now.

I like to think if I ever had sixty kabillion dollars, I'd be that kind of rich person too. Not afraid to drop a grand just to see what happens. I'd also be the kind of guy who walked down the street and offered people insane amounts of money to do dumb things. "You! Grab that biker's ass! Twenty thousand dollars if you do."
Logged

coldfrog

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 30
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 165
  • From Shakespeare's Lights upon Friday's Eve
    • View Profile
    • Some crappy pictures I do sometimes
Re: March 9, 2007 - I suffer from "plump leg."
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 06:12:13 am »

"You! Grab that biker's ass! Twenty thousand dollars if you do."

Only if you cover my medical and/or legal bills.
Logged
Let no man put asunder what I believe is thee proper attyre for footballe.

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: March 9, 2007 - I suffer from "plump leg."
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 06:17:12 am »

What would somebody suffering from "plump leg" looks like? I assume only one leg has the plump, while the other is a perfectly normal, or even comely, leg. Half a pair of cankles?
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: March 9, 2007 - I suffer from "plump leg."
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2007, 06:33:13 am »

Quote from: chuanoplast
What would somebody suffering from "plump leg" looks like?

Here's the thing.

In Most of Africa? There pretty much isn't such a thing as "being fat". They're starving and such. Something about their diamonds being stolen and not even the power of Leonardo DiCaprio's Sincere Concern being able to prevent it. Very. Sad.

He's trying his best to explain that he is too fat to fly coach but doesn't have the words for it. Leonardo DiCaprio failed and so they are pretty much without a concept of fat. When someone shows the signs of being fat or suffers the difficulties of fatness, they don't have words for that and they have to come up with medical diagnoses like "plump leg".

That is pretty much how bad it is in Most of Africa.

If only Leo had squinted a little harder, it may have been preventable.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: March 9, 2007 - I suffer from "plump leg."
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2007, 06:41:19 am »

He's trying his best to explain that he is too fat to fly coach but doesn't have the words for it.

Oh man, I thought he was trying to describe an actual medical condition like elephantitis or that one where you get giant goiters on your leg. Somehow hearing the phrase "plump leg" made me forget that this Leon Sumbitches/Brian Wheat is a spammer.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: March 9, 2007 - I suffer from "plump leg."
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2007, 07:30:10 am »

Ray had his doubts from the start, but it was worth $5,000 to find out if this Leon Sumbitches was genuine.  LS followup e-mail has convinced Ray that he is a fraud.  But it's only about 20 g more to keep playing so he may continue to ante up.

Also, Leon Sumbitches played bass for Tesla?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: March 9, 2007 - I suffer from "plump leg."
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2007, 12:45:36 pm »

Man, I knew Ray knew what was going on!

The old Ray would not have known, but the newer Ray isn't that Ray no more.  Ya know?

Old Ray never received e-mail before, but the new Ray: he's read Something Awful at least.

It's pretty low of him to think that Leon's e-mail is hilarious, I mean, their economy basically evolves around a dude sitting on an out-of-round basketball.
Logged
ACHIEVE

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: March 9, 2007 - I suffer from "plump leg."
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2007, 01:56:36 pm »

[Does "Hilarious!" disprove my previous theories? Possibly. Possibly.


Oh indeedy! 
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: March 9, 2007 - I suffer from "plump leg."
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2007, 02:25:28 pm »

I was, until "Hilarious!" in the last panel. I'm pretty convinced that he's taking the piss now.

I like to think if I ever had sixty kabillion dollars, I'd be that kind of rich person too. Not afraid to drop a grand just to see what happens. I'd also be the kind of guy who walked down the street and offered people insane amounts of money to do dumb things. "You! Grab that biker's ass! Twenty thousand dollars if you do."

You could totally resurrect those old Klondike bar commercials from the 80's. But with money instead of kind-of-blah vanilla ice cream.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up