Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs  (Read 6888 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« on: March 19, 2007, 02:24:23 am »

How does one pronounce Heńs anyway?

Delving a tad far into the realm of customer-service-related gay porn, Onstad delivers his least decision-making decision-making flowchart yet. I suppose everybody must be screwing someone
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 02:32:40 am »

My first thought was that onstad chose Pat in order to fool us into thinking he was reading the forum.
Then I saw the lines: "List of 100 Local Profit-Turning Companies Published ---> THEY MUST BE SCrEWING SOMEONE! ---> HM HOW TO PrOTEST A BALLOON STOrE"
Then I knew the truth. I knew Onstad knew us.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 02:49:54 am »

The piggybacker box actually has a snout and curly tail. All is right with the world.
Logged

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 02:50:42 am »

I actually think this is the best flow chart. I especially love the NO. YES. NO! YES!!! okay yes.  part and the buying of five videos so no one will notice his porno. I've always wondered how actively gay Pat is - he mainly just complains about other Gay Men. I also wonder how Nice Pete would react to "Hot Busboy Nights."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 03:28:08 am »

the buying of five videos so no one will notice his porno.

Who hasn't done this? Like the clerk is all thinking you picked the porno up by accident and he's getting over by renting it to you.

I like the little Ray filmstrip.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 03:32:32 am »

man, it must have sucked to be alive before free and easy porn on the internet.

also: this reminds me of the combinations of things people would buy with condoms when I worked at the supermarket.
which led to my concept... of buying a box of condoms, and a bag of balloons.
AND/OR
asking for a price-check on a box of condoms, then buying balloons instead.

which reminds me of:

pregnant girl in my friend's Bio class: "if you don't have a condom, can you use a plastic bag instead? that seems to me like it would work just as well."
teacher: well... I would say that it looks like it didn't work, now did it?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 03:48:44 am »

man, it must have sucked to be alive before free and easy porn on the internet.

You know how there's that meme of the old geezer talking about the good old days? That old geezer is not always wrong. Sometimes change is not always completely for the better.

Also, new porn sucks.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 04:41:57 am »

Poor Pat. I'm sure that the video clerk doesn't care at all that he's renting Hot Busboy Nights, but Pat's neuroses make the exchange so much funnier.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 04:46:00 am »

1.  This is an excellent flowchart.

2.  It better be the last of them.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2007, 04:56:12 am »

Quote
1.  This is an excellent flowchart.

2.  It better be the last of them.

I don't know, I would kind of like a Todd flowchart. Though that might be too simple. Same with Cornelius. Though it would be wonderful to read (can you imagine the language he'd use) it would be too well ordered. The beauty of these things is in the chaos.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2007, 05:09:48 am »

I would like to see the Onstad strip-making flow chart.

Do I want to create new artwork for this strip? --> YES --> NO! ---> No it is!

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2007, 05:15:30 am »

I am a fan of how disappointed Ray is to be turning off the flashlight.

He just loved pretending to be a ghost.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

chuanoplast

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 33
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 234
  • Most Painful Part
    • View Profile
    • Stupid Blog
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2007, 05:50:36 am »

I would be so disappointed if someone told me to stop being a ghost.
Logged
The most important decision in my life: the rabbit mug or the monkey mug. (PS I GOT THE KITTY MUG)

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2007, 05:57:30 am »

I can't believe that Ray, for all his bravado, would allow himself to be cowed by Pat. Then again, he has been sort of passive-aggressive in his Pat management in the past, such as the 2000 Flushes Party.
Logged

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Re: March 19, 2007: Vegan Cornish Got-Game Heńs
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2007, 06:17:42 am »

nobody is discussing the Heńs, this hurts me.

Seriously what person would consider a jalapeńo stuffed with mustard in any way an emulation of a small cooked bird?

Hen-yays? Henyins? Henonion?
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up