I am not saying there isn't any pornography in my life.
I enjoy a still picture of a sexy naked lady as much as anyone who is into ladies. I am into saucy stories as just about any straight-identified dude could be. And there is some awesome softcorey stuff that is live action that I can't deny is pretty awesome.
But when it's just two people gruffling each other for money, because they were messed-up in the heads as kids and their self-esteem is so fucked that they think this is the only way to make money or... because they are so into Hard Drugs that it is just the easiest way to get more or... because they are legitimately crazy in some way... man, I can't do it. It hurts me that people are that messed-up.
For some reason, someone just getting naked and having a picture taken, in front of one cameraman and an assistant or whatever... I can think that maybe it is about something other than a pathological desire to debase oneself. It could BE as a lark, it could BE just for money, it could BE because you're trying to keep afloat while trying to be a model or an actress or something.
But when you're fuckin' in front of a camera, when you're grinding your bunny against a drunk trucker's mustache for a twenty dollar bill, a line is crossed and I want to get you cocoa and a blanket.