I make breakfast burritos featuring fake sausage but real cheese and guacamole and potato wedges. And onions, peppers, black beans, spinach, and Egg Product. Between the vegetables and the whole wheat tortillas I pretty much get my RDA of fiber at the start of the day, which along with the protein means I'm not hungry until lunch. I like that.
I don't get all Pat with the substitutes -- I like whole eggs and all, but scrambling them is an additional step, PLUS it requires a second vessel. The fake sausage doesn't taste like the real thing, but it's still pretty tasty and adds protein.
I never used to like making real breakfasts (I'd nuke TV dinners or make sandwiches or something), but this sequence seems to work really well, plus I don't get all tired of my lunch foods twice as fast any more. On weekends I'll tend to have a big lunch at 10-11 and dinner at a normal time rather than mess with breakfast.
If I could wake up with breakfast made/no cleanup, I'd have pancakes, eggs, grits and (real) sausage or bacon. And some fresh fruit of some kind. I'd also have a selection of fresh fruit in the house without it always rotting before I eat a third of it... I guess what I'm saying here is I need to win the lottery for the breakfasts alone.