I am definitely a fan of the mostly-natural look... completely shaved lady-tackle is not my thing at all... but I suppose if you have a complete 70s porn 'fro down there, trimming it back just a little bit would probably be nice.
Y'know, like, how on a dude, a bushy beard can be rugged and handsome but... y'know... sorta trim it a little just so that it's even and you can still eat without needing fifteen napkins and stuff? Like that.
There is something ever so vaguely and ever so creepily... pedo... about the completely shaved lady-area. Sort of like I almost wanna blame the fashion industry for it, too, another way to try and make adult ladies look like... teenage boys who are into older men.
This is nothing against gay fellas, I am a huge fan of gay fellas... but there is this small segment of gay fellas who seem to be trying to take vengence upon the straights by making the fashion industry all about making women look like teenage gay boys to ironically punish us for holding us down.
And I am just like:
"Dudes, don't punish me, please. In my opinion, you can totally marry. I am a huge fan of Kids in the Hall. Please don't make women look like hairless, thin-hipped breastless teenage boys. I will vote for whatever propositions you need to get the gay marriage thing going. Just... stop. You are better than this Rod Sterling-esque revenge tactic."
You will not let us be with little twinky boys... we will make your WOMEN little twinky boys!
No thank you. I dig on Amazons and chunky girl next door types. Leave me out of this.